Watched: Gotti (1996)

G

5 stars, maybe the best mob movie I've watched, to be perfectly honest with you guys. Maybe it was just refreshing to watch something new and not Goodfellas for the 500th time.

Alot of guys from that Sopranos show you are all discussing, and the story being real gives it more authenticity. Makes the guy look pfg, hilarious he just couldn't lay low. Guy ruled.

Why does gay Hollywood feel a need to do that with gay Travolta when there's already a perfectly good film about it out there.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
You gonna turn Henry Hill on us now???

R.e54e19abd4a0405b77026365830aaacc

Last edited:

EraGodless

Haven't seen it in a while, but I remember it being good. Now I have to watch it again.
It's good. It's not Goodfellas good, though. If you're really in to the history of the American mob in NYC, they make a few errors and there's some liberties, but it's a good movie- especially for an HBO movie that didn't have a theater release.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
5 stars, maybe the best mob movie I've watched, to be perfectly honest with you guys. Maybe it was just refreshing to watch something new and not Goodfellas for the 500th time.

Alot of guys from that Sopranos show you are all discussing, and the story being real gives it more authenticity. Makes the guy look pfg, hilarious he just couldn't lay low. Guy ruled.

Why does gay Hollywood feel a need to do that with gay Travolta when there's already a perfectly good film about it out there.
I watch that movie once a year it’s amazing for a TV movie. I also watched the faggot one a lot because of how funny it is. It’s the ideal so bad it’s good movie. Shit I might throw it on rn.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I'll check this out tonight.

Not to go off topic, but WWAW the Fun Lovin' Criminals? I think they were bigger deal in Europe than the US. I thought they had some good tunes.