Watched Fargo (1996)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I've only seen it once a long time ago. I'm going to rewatch all Coen movies of the 80s and 90s this year.

BTW, did you get around watching Titane yet?
No planning on watching it tonight though but who knows if that's what I'll end up watching. I do that a lot plan to watch something and end up watching something else. Say something again, stupid.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The first season of the TV show is pretty good too. Second season was too affected and the third and fourth seasons just plain sucked shit out of a gay nigger's faggot asshole
I enjoyed the first a lot. Second I don't remember anything that happened.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I still need to watch Titane.

Fargo is depressing if you just focus on Jerry and the criminals, except that I think Marge and her husband show the virtues and rewards of being simple hard working people.

every coen movie is a morality play of some sort. Fawkin’ love those Jew brothers.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I still need to watch Titane.

Fargo is depressing if you just focus on Jerry and the criminals, except that I think Marge and her husband show the virtues and rewards of being simple hard working people.

every coen movie is a morality play of some sort. Fawkin’ love those Jew brothers.
They really know how to write great characters. I even enjoy The Hudsucker Proxy which everyone seems to hate.