Watched Enter The Void (2010)

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
It had some cool moments and the opening title sequence was awesome, but otherwise I wasn't a big fan to be honest witchu. Sucks because it sounded like it would be awesome, but I found it to be pretty fucking boring. It's pretty much just a 2 and a half hour movie about a drug dealer that gets killed and wants to fuck his sister. Gasper Noe relies too much on weird camera techniques and editing along with shock value in all of his movies. The only one I really enjoyed was Irreversible. I'd give it a 2/5 stars for at least trying to do something different.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
I could tell from the trailer that it was pretentious and decadent. Paz de la Huerta can't act. She was out of place in Boardwalk Empire, which had a lot of people with talent.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I could tell from the trailer that it was pretentious and decadent. Paz de la Huerta can't act. She was out of place in Boardwalk Empire, which had a lot of people with talent.
I've really tried to get into Noe's films, but aside from Irreversible I haven't enjoyed any of them. I Stand Alone was a pretentious Taxi Driver rip off and while I didn't hate Climax half of that movie is just watching unlikable characters dance and takes forever to get to the good stuff.

Vortex sounds like it would actually be really good, but knowing Noe I'm sure he'll find someway to fuck it up.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I remember it being a fun movie to watch while high. I'm sure I'd hate it sober.