Watched Crimes of the Future (2022)

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I like Cronenberg but this STINKS! He wrote the script 20 years and go and it shows because it doesn't feel like he did any rewrites on the damn thing. The story is a snooze and it's full of a bunch of wanna be lame commentary on technology and shit. Body horror was fucking and a lot of the acting was also bad. Also the ending fucking blew with one of the most weak payoffs of a third act I've ever seen. The only good thing I can say about it was it isn't as bad as Cosmopolis.

All in with the Cronenberg, but I haven’t watched any of his movies since Eastern Promises (which I liked), so no problem skipping this one to be honest witcha. At his age I don’t really expect him to deliver anymore anyway.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
All in with the Cronenberg, but I haven’t watched any of his movies since Eastern Promises (which I liked), so no problem skipping this one to be honest witcha. At his age I don’t really expect him to deliver anymore anyway.
He got lost. This felt like he wanted to go back to the way he used to be, but he didn't have a fully developed idea. The whole thing was so all over the place with different subplots with no development I couldn't give less of a shit about anything that happened.

G

Screenshot_20220603-181615_YouTube.jpg

Went looking for a youtube breakdown and every male movie review youtuber looks like these guys.