Watched Colors (1989)

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Delicious:
105de0c8dc732381717180af8c8668bd.jpg

I can't remember the rest.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Colors was an important film, it was the first to bring LA gang culture to the mainstream, paving the way for boyz in the hood and menace II. I think it was the first movie to depict a gangland drive-by shooting which was just becoming a cultural phenomenon in late 80s early 90s LA. I thought it really captured the atmosphere of 80s LA especially Boyle heights, only Falling Down achieves this too. It was great they included some gang history by adding the white fence mexicans telling us they are the oldest gang in the city. The soundtrack cannot be faulted. It certainly has a stylized take on its subject and was filmed more from a cops eyes.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
Colors was an important film
I appreciate movies a lot but there isn't an actually important one, in my opinion. I also appreciate that you make a point instead of just falsely calling me a "faggot" for trashing a movie you enjoyed. You probably wouldn't like this movie and those you named as much if they didn't resonate with you based on some personal experience.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I appreciate movies a lot but there isn't an actually important one, in my opinion. I also appreciate that you make a point instead of just falsely calling me a "faggot" for trashing a movie you enjoyed. You probably wouldn't like this movie and those you named as much if they didn't resonate with you based on some personal experience.
I think there are. Just look at movies you really enjoy and then what they were inspired by and boom ya got your important movie duuuuuuude. Not sure why I transitioned into Bobby.

Volkov

Of course movies are important, they drive our culture. Most people watch at least 3 movies a week. Most conversations hark back to movies if they go on long enough. Most comedians reference movies in their acts.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Of course movies are important, they drive our culture. Most people watch at least 3 movies a week. Most conversations hark back to movies if they go on long enough. Most comedians reference movies in their acts.
Most people watch at least 3 movies a week.

I highly doubt that.

Volkov

Most people watch at least 3 movies a week.

I highly doubt that.
It was just an educated guess. Most people come home from work and plonk down in front of the TV for 6 hours before bed. 3 movies a week is probably a good average.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Careful or @johnnynoname will sperg out at you for mentioning semi popular movies.

When he did it in the last movies thread, I said to myself "we all have off days" and let it be.

Then he did it again in the wrestling thread, when one of my fellow klique members was simply listing off some great jap wrestlers.

To add insult to injury, he tried doing that fake european hipster shit about wrestling when earlier in the thread he said something like "he's just working the marks -- and for those of you who don't know what that means..." Nice confidential cointelpro deep research, stupid.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
When he did it in the last movies thread, I said to myself "we all have off days" and let it be.

Then he did it again in the wrestling thread, when one of my fellow klique members was simply listing off some great jap wrestlers.

To add insult to injury, he tried doing that fake european hipster shit about wrestling when earlier in the thread he said something like "he's just working the marks -- and for those of you who don't know what that means..." Nice confidential cointelpro deep research, stupid.
He thinks we're all a bunch of uncultured, mouth-breathing Tomlinsons. Frankly, I'm upset with the fella.