CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
Is that the one with Sean Penn?
Yes

1653603075492.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I enjoy Carlito’s Way a lot.
I’ve watched it a million times love it. But now I just use it for hilarious pacinoisms.

Completely rehabilitated, reinvigorated, reassimilated and finally going to be relocated, and I want to thank a lot of people for that. I look over there and I see that man there, Mr Norwalk. I want to thank you, sir, for making the tapes in an illegal fashion. I would like to thank the Court Of Appeals, for reversing you, Your Honour. And I want to thank Almighty God without whom no case gets tossed.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I’ve watched it a million times love it. But now I just use it for hilarious pacinoisms.

Completely rehabilitated, reinvigorated, reassimilated and finally going to be relocated, and I want to thank a lot of people for that. I look over there and I see that man there, Mr Norwalk. I want to thank you, sir, for making the tapes in an illegal fashion. I would like to thank the Court Of Appeals, for reversing you, Your Honour. And I want to thank Almighty God without whom no case gets tossed.
Not to mention the hideous jewface makeup they had Penn wear. Also Leguizamo as Benny Blanco from da Bronx. Shit man now I wanna watch it again

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Carlito’s Way should’ve been an epic movie but again it was ruined by DePalma’s shitty directing especially in the third act. I agree some scenes are still fun to watch.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I dunno, I liked the part where he brained that dude with a shovel. And the way nobody really gave a fuck what happened in the field, why didn't the dude just shoot the rest of them and say the VC did it. not like there's any chance he would have faced charges.