Watched Blazing Saddles (1974)

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
It kind of ruled. I usually don't like comedy movies, tbchwy. Most of them are just tedious, like horror movies, because they can't make up for a lack in storytelling and characterization or an interesting point of view.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Only funny part in that is OK FAGGOT WHAT'S NEXT. I liked Silent Movie the most out of his.
That and the part with the black dude pretending to be jewish were the only laughs I got. I'll check out Silent Movie.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
I didn't hate it, but I also thought it was pretty overrated. May be I'm just not a huge Mel Brooks fan. I thought Spaceballs was OK, but watched History of the World Part I the other night and it sucked.
I expected to hate it so I was pleasantly surprised.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I watched a bunch of Mel Brooks movies recently for the first time and quite liked this one. Holds up a lot better than some of of his other ones.

Like, Spaceballs was a fucking chore to sit through, the only funny things in it were the handful of lines and clips that get referenced constantly, most of it fell flat. I think the only reason it's got such a good rep is that it was a Star Wars cash-in and millennial neckbeards grew up with it. Men in Tights was a legitimately better movie in every respect and I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Last edited: