• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Black Mass (2015)

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
This is the new style of crime boss films. Like The Irishman which was another bloating long boring disaster. Or even Many Niggers of Newark the prequel to Sopranos. They take the most interesting stories and remove all excitement from them.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I actually liked Black Mass. I saw it in theaters in a hood nigger neighborhood and there was literally a crying baby in the theater. Blacks really dont help themselves when it comes to these stereotypes
One of my favorite blacks in movie theaters stories was when kids from a middle school in Oakland were given tickets to see Schindler's List during a premier. And they laughed out loud during the entire movie and kept screaming in hysterics like when the jewish kid jumped into the pit of shit. And the jews who were in the theater complained and it became an international story that was covered in the press.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I didn't like it the first time I watched it but it's become one of my go to "I'm fahkin shitfaced, dood, lemme watch a movie" movies. It doesn't even crack the top 10 of Boston crime movies but there's enough good scenes to redeem it in my opinion. The secret family recipe scene. The scene at the st. Paddy's day parade where he's meeting with shitbag Connolly. When Officer Flynn pulls him over to deliver a message from the guineas in providence/the north end. When he murders Halloran in the parking lot in broad fucking daylight with an assault rifle with complete impunity because Connolly was in his corner and didn't give a fuck what whitey did as long as he kept giving up the dagos.

I'm a bit biased because I grew up in Massachusetts and love anything that makes the fbi look bad. It does take an incredible story and make it a tad dull, but given the 2 hour ish window they had to work with I think they did alright.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
One of my favorite blacks in movie theaters stories was when kids from a middle school in Oakland were given tickets to see Schindler's List during a premier. And they laughed out loud during the entire movie and kept screaming in hysterics like when the jewish kid jumped into the pit of shit. And the jews who were in the theater complained and it became an international story that was covered in the press.
I remember that! I think Stern talked about it and suggesting watching the movie with all of Jackie’s laughs