Watched Battle Royale (2000)

G

I couldn't sleep for a few days after watching it. The premise that kids could commit such violence acts hit me right in the feels.
I teared up a bit when one of the guys got betrayed by the girl he loved, it shows the callous nature of humans when put into survival mode.
Japanese horror fucking slaps.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
I couldn't sleep for a few days after watching it. The premise that kids could commit such violence acts hit me right in the feels.
I teared up a bit when one of the guys got betrayed by the girl he loved, it shows the callous nature of humans when put into survival mode.
Japanese horror fucking slaps.
How did you enjoy the faggot shit about her smile? I like Japanese movies but this one is frustrating. It could have been great.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
imageedit_298_8910905614.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I read the book and thought it was so badass in highschool. I bet if I read it again I'd kill myself from embarrassment. I let some faggot borrow it and he never gave it back. He really motherfucked me.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
The movie was great. The proper way to see it was as a DivX download circa 2001 that you converted to video disc. If you didn’t see it in this setting and at age 17, then I’m sure it doesn’t go over.