• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Bad Lieutenant(1992) ((thanks to Jay Mohrs incessant Keitel impersonations))

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Jay really hammed up a lot of those quotes huh? His Colin can redeem him, but after just viewing the movie it seems like every line Jay said was retardedly over-emphasized (was that his bit, over emphasizing immitations he could do more accurately? Seriously, that's his bit?)

Movie was okay.
Quite literally the first 80 minutes of this 90 minute movie was character building of how much of a piece of shit the main character is, which is always fun.

To me it had 2 great scenes (some scenes also good) the cursing Jesus in church scene and then the ending right after releasing the forgiven rapists and him being killed.

I dunno. Usually our movie reviews here are kinda shit so I wanna see what people have to think about a stupid movie that's been shit-quoted to death in the o&a world

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
It was different and entertaining, but also kinda pointless. What is the point of letting the nun rapers go? It would be one thing if he just let them walk, giving them another chance, but he gives them what, 90k? He rewards their degenerate violence with a suitcase full of cash. I feel like it was going for some kind of catholic redemption theme but it ends up being nihilism.

I guess if I bothered to think about it this much it's probably a good film.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I've been meaning to watch this, should I?
I'm just one man, but no.

This is one of those instances where you can probably just view those (x/8) movie clips on youtube and see all that's worth seeing. But I dunno if they're on youtube since it's a raunchy movie
There's barely a plot, there's barely redemption for a character who's barely worth hoping he does something after 90 mins. It's like Taxi except if Travis Bickle didn't almost do something at a politcal gathering and then also didn't shoot up the whorehouse

CuntFucker .

I dunno. Usually our movie reviews here are kinda shit ...

1670331697076.png

G

I liked the scene when he shot his stereo. It's not a bad movie but I watched it after hearing about it on OnA and they probably hyped it too much.