• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Watched Alien: Covenant (2017)

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
It kind of ruled. A bit underwhelming that the final step in the creature's evolution was induced by the Josef Mengele robot. He also was one of the least annoying characters among those reckless assholes. None of the movies, aside from the first one, are great but I love the franchise's tone and universe.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
If you understand
1) Scott's original vision for this new trilogy
2) The studios meddled with the whole thing
3) Scott is a booze-brained Nana with no grip on reality

... this makes far more sense. I like Prometheus and Covenant for what they were meant to be, not so much what they are.

There's obvious Christian symbolism in the thread about the Engineer sacrificing himself for life on Earth, and then the final Engineer killing Weyland for flying too close to the sun... But it's all a mess.

What I genuinely like about the Alien-Predator-Blade Runner universe is the philosophical dichotomy between Androids-Replicants. The Androids were used in Alien, replicants in Blade Runner. The idea being that androids were too likely to corrupt and go rogue a'la Fassbender in Alien, so they switched to replicants, which also lead to issues. Even the billionaire leaders of these industries, Weyland and Wallace, respectively, were rivals like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.

Scott can really build a universe in film, that's his strength. It's a shame that 80% of the films in these three franchises were garbage and added nothing to the canon.
I liked all the money in the world and the lasts duel I like all this niggas movies

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
They mostly come at night. Mostly.
I.

Rape children.

At night.

0hM0vfu.jpeg

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
I love the franchise's tone and universe.
This is what Alien/Predator/Blade Runner are for me. They're generally disappointing once they get past the original movie, but the basics of greatness are there. Covenant could've been amazing but it seemed like another movie reliant on dumb character decisions and unnecessary nonsense.

Terrible casting choices, like Jared Leto in Blade Runner 2049, don't help an otherwise pretty great sequel too.

TehSamurai

Prometheus and Covenant stunk. I don't understand Scott made the movies about the android instead of the aliens. Why was David kissing himself? Did he want to make another Blade Runner?

Also, he threw away the Engineers in Covenant, despite them being the only interesting part of Prometheus.

Finally, the plots were retarded. I could forgive plot holes if the movies were entertaining or interesting, but they weren't.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Prometheus and Covenant stunk. I don't understand Scott made the movies about the android instead of the aliens.
Ridley Scott wanted to make an ancient aliens movies mixed with Christianity. The studios told him "never going to happen". So instead he took his movie and jammed its contents into the Alien universe. And so we got the abortions of Prometheus and Covenant. Same thing with Many Saints of Newark being a Newark riots movie and not an actual Sopranos movie.