Watched A Woman Under the Influence (1974)

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
That dinner scene is fawkin uncomfortable. Peter Falk ruled in that. Check out Opening Night it's less depressing.
He did. Most of the actors did. They made it very easy to suspend disbelief... It was kind of funny when one of his working buddies asked before dinner: "Does she have one of her headaches again?"

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He did. Most of the actors did. They made it very easy to suspend disbelief... It was kind of funny when one of his working buddies asked before dinner: "Does she have one of her headaches again?"
All of Cassavetes stuff is worth a watch just skip Gloria it's Hollywood trash. Kurosawa listing it as one of his favorite movies disgusted me.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
You think Platoon (1986), which kind of blew, was better than Apocalypse Now (1979) which ruled beyond measure. Get off the platform I built on here.
Wasn’t Patrice in studio one day and they all agreed Platoon was a much better movie? It’s certainly a more quotable movie. But thanks for providing me the year of each film so I know which Platoon you’re referring to you dilettante idiot.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
My point is that you’re treating it like some controversial opinion when only film school faggots agree with you. Good for Gene Siskel for giving that shit thumbs down. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning!” Do ya?
Your point is that Patrice and the other idiots think it was the better movie. Nice reasoning, stupid... Patrick and the guys on Twitter say Aliens (1986) is better than Alien (1979). Certainly the one with more aliens.

Last edited:

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
CuntFucker hasn’t heard of Andrei Tarkovsky since his movies aren’t on the IMDB Top 250 list but he wrote this in his diary in 1979:

I saw Coppola's Apocalypse Now. A very weak actor in the main role, bad dramaturgy. A film without spine. A live action comic strip.

If only CuntFucker made his 12-word reviews that funny and accurate.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
CuntFucker hasn’t heard of Andrei Tarkovsky since his movies aren’t on the IMDB Top 250 list but he wrote this in his diary in 1979:

I saw Coppola's Apocalypse Now. A very weak actor in the main role, bad dramaturgy. A film without spine. A live action comic strip.

If only CuntFucker made his 12-word reviews that funny and accurate.
Plenty of his movies are in the IMDb 250. Nice example for deeper knowledge of movies, stupid. Y'all slept on Bergman. I'll let you have the last word after this one and leave this L for you. You've been caught with my dick in your mouth.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
A woman under the influence. Is never a bad thing:

20200918_171205.jpg

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Plenty of his movies are in the IMDb 250. Nice example for deeper knowledge of movies, stupid. Y'all slept on Bergman. I'll let you have the last word after this one and leave this L for you. You've been caught with my dick in your mouth.
I just tricked you into admitting you know the IMDb like the back of your hand, speaking of taking an L. We all know you get your overly obvious recommendations from there, stupid.

Looking forward to your next hard-hitting reviews of Withnail & I (1987) and L.A. Confidential (1997). This one really ruled…this other one did too. *spits on floor*