watch a mayo spreg out for 10 minutes cause someone called his pig of a girlfriend obese

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Frank Hassle is the troll that Boogie2988 (grotesquely fat youtuber) shot at when Frank showed up at his house to fuck with him. Boogie later got arrested for aggravated assault.

I'm gay for knowing this and now so are you.
Yeah I knew. The thing is height makes all the differences, in one of the early videos some fella was touching and fighting his sidekick who was filming on the side but wouldn't lay a hand on Frank
Are those your dogs? Dude, you dropped your dogs.

The little faggot said it was Rittenhouse Sq. That's in Philly. It was a nice park, but now it's 50% yuppies, and the other half is nigger drug zombies.
Did the spreg get doxxed? Hilarious some nigger pretended he had a gun in his backpack in the first half of the video, dangerous animals

Last edited:

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Yeah I knew. The thing is height makes all the differences, in one of the early videos some fella was touching and fighting his sidekick who was filming on the side but wouldn't lay a hand on Frank

Did the spreg get doxxed? Hilarious some nigger pretended he had a gun in his backpack in the first half of the video, dangerous animals
How tall is that fat hairy bastard? 6,8'? Everyone else looks pretty small.

G

Frank Hassle is a total fuckhead.
Still kinda funny though
Half of what he does is unfunny scumbag shit, i.e. walking up to random strangers at the grocery store and taking things out of their cart then accusing them of pedophilia.
Seriously, what is the appropriate way to respond to someone doing that to you? I think I wouldn't say a word and go straight for his camera. Couldn't get me on assault because I only went for his camera, and he wouldn't get any funny reaction from me because I wouldn't say a word and just keep a straight face.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Half of what he does is unfunny scumbag shit, i.e. walking up to random strangers at the grocery store and taking things out of their cart then accusing them of pedophilia.
Seriously, what is the appropriate way to respond to someone doing that to you? I think I wouldn't say a word and go straight for his camera. Couldn't get me on assault because I only went for his camera, and he wouldn't get any funny reaction from me because I wouldn't say a word and just keep a straight face.
whats funny is those people always ran to the security or whatever, one guy almost teared up cause frank told the security the guy was there to meet a 14 years old.

i think the best way is to ignore him and leave or play along , the boring footage wont make it in the video. unless you are stronger or taller than him you would just look like a spreg, many went for the camera and he just wrestle it out of them

check out this tiny penguin looking ass Apple genius threatened to shoot and KO him

How tall is that fat hairy bastard? 6,8'? Everyone else looks pretty small.
they say its because its mounted on his forehead so it looks taller

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
whats funny is those people always ran to the security or whatever, one guy almost teared up cause frank told the security the guy was there to meet a 14 years old.

i think the best way is to ignore him and leave or play along , the boring footage wont make it in the video. unless you are stronger or taller than him you would just look like a spreg, many went for the camera and he just wrestle it out of them

check out this tiny penguin looking ass Apple genius threatened to shoot and KO him

they say its because its mounted on his forehead so it looks taller

the florida one where he went to that dude's decaying house has some of those, when he hassles strangers on the beach. Frank eventually tried to do a reconciliatory handshake with this one dude who blew him off like "this was all fun thanks man" but the dude blew off his attempt. dude Frank look like a rebuffed humiliated loser. not everyone can pull that off

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
the florida one where he went to that dude's decaying house has some of those, when he hassles strangers on the beach. Frank eventually tried to do a reconciliatory handshake with this one dude who blew him off like "this was all fun thanks man" but the dude blew off his attempt. dude Frank look like a rebuffed humiliated loser. not everyone can pull that off

is it this one he got owned lol

Some one should introduce Patrick S Tomlinson to Frank Hassle
haha i wonder what the piggy will do he cant even handle getting fuck with on the internet