• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was this ever posted here?

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout

Scorch appearing as an actor on one of those people’s court shows. My ribs were hurting when he started talking and it was the scotch voice

Also that got me thinking of how Nana’s voice has changed since OnA. It’s a lot less smooth and a lot more shouty/scratchy. Nice alcohol-induced vocal degradation, stupid

Also the judge is black so naturally we’re treated to a wildly unfunny black lady voice from Ant. Man is he not funny anymore

G

[MEDIA=youtube]I8rVewBXWaA[/MEDIA]

Scorch appearing as an actor on one of those people’s court shows. My ribs were hurting when he started talking and it was the scotch voice

Also that got me thinking of how Nana’s voice has changed since OnA. It’s a lot less smooth and a lot more shouty/scratchy. Nice alcohol-induced vocal degradation, stupid

Also the judge is black so naturally we’re treated to a wildly unfunny black lady voice from Ant. Man is he not funny anymore
I like that he has papers strewn about like it’s the 10 o’clock news. It just says Gavin and then F/N reports all over it.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
https://new.onaforums.net/threads/scorch-“went”-on-people’s-court-and-anth-covered-it.29267/#post-645082

It was posted here a while ago (linger longer etc) but get a load of how differently everyone was talking about Ant

Wha happen?

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Wha happen?
He just seemed more alive and having authentic fun before his reputation and career went down the drain.
Not really a comment on his character. Also, admitting Ant can be funny sometimes is not like the big "gotcha" people make it out to be.

A broken clock, etc. - it's not like a bit here or there is any sort of redemption for the scamming and glut of unfunny that his shitty network has brought about over the years.