• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the mustard bombing (not a real bombing) real?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Opie doing stuff like this was always real. He threw 20lbs of poker chips at a woman like it was nothing. And put baby shit under his nose not even on a dare from someone else.....he did it just because he dared himself like a retard. They would do dumb stuff to strangers all of the time. Assaults on the Media. Cake stomp. Stern Fan Walkover. Filming Roland taking a shit.

Violating people's privacy or ruining the days of random strangers was an O&A staple no matter how hard management tried to shut it down.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You think the Bobo calls were 100% authentic and unprompted, huh?
Those were 'fake' like Sam sarcastically praising the Jocktober shows. Or Opie hearing a story Anthony had told him off of the air and pretending he was hearing it the first time because Opie had to stand in for the audience. Like when Anthony told his Nicoleaky story he had already told the entire girl in the closet and fire pit mess to Opie before off air. But Opie would ask questions like "what was burned in the fire pit?" when he already knew the answer because it made for good radio.

Opie being surprised at the calls was part of setting up the segment or conversation.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Opie doing stuff like this was always real. He threw 20lbs of poker chips at a woman like it was nothing. And put baby shit under his nose not even on a dare from someone else.....he did it just because he dared himself like a retard. They would do dumb stuff to strangers all of the time. Assaults on the Media. Cake stomp. Stern Fan Walkover. Filming Roland taking a shit.

Violating people's privacy or ruining the days of random strangers was an O&A staple no matter how hard management tried to shut it down.
Didn't Opie try and spit on a guest at Sirius that walked out and ended up hitting an Asian man?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Those were 'fake' like Sam sarcastically praising the Jocktober shows. Or Opie hearing a story Anthony had told him off of the air and pretending he was hearing it the first time because Opie had to stand in for the audience. Like when Anthony told his Nicoleaky story he had already told the entire girl in the closet and fire pit mess to Opie before off air. But Opie would ask questions like "what was burned in the fire pit?" when he already knew the answer because it made for good radio.

Opie being surprised at the calls was part of setting up the segment or conversation.
I was listening to Beetlejuice clips yesterday at work and Stern told Sal and Richard to turn off their voices in Beet’s headphones. I think that was just a common radio trick.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I was listening to Beetlejuice clips yesterday at work and Stern told Sal and Richard to turn off their voices in Beet’s headphones. I think that was just a common radio trick.

I mean it's not really much of a trick. It's a bit. That's how it was always done, and part of the humor was that you knew they were being fed lines, and the way that the RETARDED PUPPETS could barely make sense of it made it like a better game of telephone.