• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was moo drunk?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
What a weird “burn” to throw out there. I can’t wait until Joseph’s Facebook is also taken away and he is never contacted about “cruise gigs” again lol
3F26F807-A42E-4398-A397-45D515D438A5.jpeg

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
Genuine question: is she really "of colour" in any meaningful sense? I don't know much about her, but seems she comes from a privileged backgroud, parents born and raised in British overseas territories, Anglican faith.

Aside from her being one shade darker than your average white holidaymaker, I don't really understand the issue Joe has when it comes to her colour. It's not like she's some ghetto hoodrat or slum dog millionaire. Just your average born-to-rule rich bitch.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Genuine question: is she really "of colour" in any meaningful sense? I don't know much about her, but seems she comes from a privileged backgroud, parents born and raised in British overseas territories, Anglican faith.

Aside from her being one shade darker than your average white holidaymaker, I don't really understand the issue Joe has when it comes to her colour. It's not like she's some ghetto hoodrat or slum dog millionaire. Just your average born-to-rule rich bitch.
I mean, both Joe and Kamala are pretty much the same colour of hotdog.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
"least qualified" VP

How many VPs do you think Brotha Joe could name going back through history? It's a dumb argument anyway because she served as a career federal prosecutor, Attorney General for the largest state in the union (larger than the 21 least populous combined) and Senator from Calif. Now she has served as VP, so she is clearly "qualified" for the role of POTUS as far as resume goes. If you want to argue doors were opened due to her identity, that is a separate argument.

She's running against a real estate developer and game show host and Vance is a 40 year old who has been Senator for only one year.

Forum Clout
I miss Cruise Ship Joe Facebook postings.

You can tell his heart isn't in it and he's forcing these posts. He has to keep finding reasons to keep posting this stuff, with his pathetic constant "I'm too poor to take care of my family because I never started a career or pursued higher education" postings

He's tied up too much of his personality into being a "Trump Guy" that he can't bail out now.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Kamala is sending Joe, Ant, and their kind into a worse spiral than Obama did. It's not just because she's a woman, but also that her victory would mean voters rejected Trump and MAGA for a candidate they barely know. I wish Biden had dropped out sooner. We could have gotten two years of frothing over Harris instead of three months.