• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was I a tough little kid or was Anthony just a pathetic faggot?

G

Even as a young boy I can’t imagine crying at at movie shootouts or mild movie gore. The faggot said he would literally cry.

I can’t imagine crying in the car for 5 minutes while my mom runs in the store real quick. Or freaking out any time a stranger walked near the car like they’re gonna kidnap me.

Can you imagine how fucking faggy and annoying this kid must’ve been? I would’ve beat him daily.

Roe & Joe were saints.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I used to when I’d fall and hurt myself then when I was six I realised it didn’t help shit so I stopped acting like a cunt

G

The only times I can really remember crying as a kid were once when my fingers got caught in a door and another time watching some Babar the Elephant cartoon where a baby elephant got killed by a hunter. I'm sure I did more, but nothing I can remember. English parents aren't exactly the most sympathetic when it comes to that stuff. "Don't be such a baby" is a favourite.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The only times I can really remember crying as a kid were once when my fingers got caught in a door and another time watching some Babar the Elephant cartoon where a baby elephant got killed by a hunter. I'm sure I did more, but nothing I can remember. English parents aren't exactly the most sympathetic when it comes to that stuff. "Don't be such a baby" is a favourite.
Babar got pretty fucking heavy sometimes

G

Babar got pretty fucking heavy sometimes
I can remember it quite clearly. I was watching cartoons on a weekend morning, saw it and just started howling crying. I went upstairs to my parents room, who were still in bed, and my dad looked annoyed as hell, but when I told why I was upset, he was uncharacteristically tender. Typical wasp lol. If I'd said I'd burnt myself or something, he'd probably have called me a queer. But showing compassion for an animal, even a cartoon one, was an acceptable reason to be sad.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Everyone cried as a kid. But Anthony cried at literally everything. And his faking of having a tummy ache is also part of his insane behaviors. Imagine you are his father and you come home and your son is wearing your wife's shoes and playing with dolls and you try to take them away and he starts screaming that his stomach hurts. And your wife is ranting that it's okay for him to act like a fag because he will grow out of it.

I would have thrown spaghetti at the walls and started banging other women as well.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
We got it, you’re English. Fawk!

G

Everyone cried as a kid. But Anthony cried at literally everything. And his faking of having a tummy ache is also part of his insane behaviors. Imagine you are his father and you come home and your son is wearing your wife's shoes and playing with dolls and you try to take them away and he starts screaming that his stomach hurts. And your wife is ranting that it's okay for him to act like a fag because he will grow out of it.

I would have thrown spaghetti at the walls and started banging other women as well.
I’ve always said Joe Cumia Sr was misunderstood. Two loser sons, a libtarded whore wife… I’m surprised he never snapped even harder. Only good thing he had was Dawn.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I’ve always said Joe Cumia Sr was misunderstood. Two loser sons, a libtarded whore wife… I’m surprised he never snapped even harder. Only good thing he had was Dawn.
Pocketing plane money and sending your kids in a Greyhound bus was a pretty solid bit. Just like setting his son up with an ugly hooer and pranking him with the likes of Jimmy Jackson. Joe Sr. treated his boys like a pair of Bobos, he's the real originator of da show.

Forum Clout
Even as a young boy I can’t imagine crying at at movie shootouts or mild movie gore. The faggot said he would literally cry.

I can’t imagine crying in the car for 5 minutes while my mom runs in the store real quick. Or freaking out any time a stranger walked near the car like they’re gonna kidnap me.

Can you imagine how fucking faggy and annoying this kid must’ve been? I would’ve beat him daily.

Roe & Joe were saints.
How often did you wear Mommy's shoes?