• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wait wait wait, hold on hold on

G

I'm drinking with my fiance and can't look this up.

Did the Milwaukee FB group go private before or after the 9:38pm call happened yesterday?
Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm thinking Rick oinked to FB to get it private so we wouldn't be able to penetrate that community a second time and his next Fat Flag would go off without us noticing.

The timeline of all these events is very curious.
Very curious indeed.
Fiance says you're faggots.

Love,
Cucked Paul.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
dude nobody cares that you have a chick
You post about Niggers paying you for sex
h8zFAa2.gif

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I'm sorry but my fiance is the cringiest thing you could post. It's either your girlfriend or your wife
Well we whites don't do that "wifey" shit, and any who do should be hosed down with a flamethrower, so we gotta call them something.
Anyway, back to pics of her asshole/feet.
And if she really is making you quit Patposting I wish you both the same happily ever after Phil Hartman got.

G

Post her boobies
You can’t mention your chick and not show her bubsssss to the bbbbboys
LAINIEEEE!!!!
Erock, tell lainie to get in here so we can see some buuuuuubs
She fawkin showed em on howard wuts da problem?!?
Damn I thought this would do better with da references. Is everyone here a dan alt?

Maybe I should post a suicidal ideation thread in off topic for some sympathy ribs