• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Wait for the knock

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Watching the media try to pull a charade and convince us that this rotting corpse is still capable of doing anything on his own is pretty hilarious. He can’t even get a single sentence out without fumbling his words.

I’ve got to say this is bringing me even more entertainment than the Trump administration.

Also pat is very fat.
Yeah but this administration WILL ABSOLUTELY KILL US ALL.

So no: I can't say it's more entertaining than Trump.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I voted Trump. Both times. Mostly because it was funny, he is funny.

It was like I was saying to some of my real hardcore trump supporter friends though, Biden is way way way more funny. Dementia, threatening to fight fat rubes over minor criticism, being racist and saying things like “one can play ball and dunk on ya and the other will bomb ya” to the black and Arab senators.

Biden fucking rules.

(To be clear, his handlers and their policies are horrendously bad before @covidcumia chimps out)
On a message board dimwit, one writes conversationally. I'm not running it through word, I free-form. In that respect most people do the same. It's the same as writing quickly and using the wrong homophone, sometimes you're thinking they're and hearing there, and type out there, there is nobody, not even niggers who get that wrong. Now the to and too, that some people really seem to not know, but usually it is just a error, something I call a phonetic typo. If I was worried about my submissions being graded, it wouldn't be from you based on your writing. Suffice to say a person writing "You're just sound foolish" is really bad at writing. Tense is very important and yes occasionally you may just be mid-thought and screw it up, but it seems more frequent for you, no?

As for hating "boomers", I'm not a boomer, I play along with that here for expedience. You literally hate an age demographic that varies across every other spectrum in a more evenly dispersed way than most demographics, since age encompasses every single person, unlike race, color, religion, or sex. Philosophically you're a moron just for making that statement. I hope you kill yourself before 55 if it is their age , or is it their birth year that bothers you, it's hard to know, when looking at such abject stupidity. I can't access what you are, a 40 something failure to launch gen x'er, a millennial, or some 20 year old, which seems the most unlikely. My guess is 37, under-employed, gamer pussy, never played a sport, something like pig, without the super-inflated ego and full on narcissism. In truth, I don't really care, but you do seem terminally shallow and very pissed I played in your sand-box.

So what would you like me to do? Does it really matter what we think of one another? Unlike the majority here, I used my real IP on a real machine with my MAC visible, I don't use Tor either. I literally want Fatso to find me, I'm not taking potshots out of fear, but rather to not make it easy on them. I post all of my convos with him that have any good content, I made a fool at of the twink lawyer to the point where he was bragging about their 270k (I forget now if that was the amount, but close enough) award for somebody. I don't catalogue other user's actions, but what have you done that's better than direct contact where Pig kept making new catchphrases? Feel free to let me know; or don't, not a big deal either way.

Now, I'm being honest, I can't imagine what drives butthurt fools to comment negatively on another user? Of course I'm responding to you negatively, but I wouldn't seek you out to do it if not for the obsessing on me rather than our target. I now get automatic down ribs from several people, I love it. I love that you're so pissed that an "old man" could enjoy battering a daughter abandoning, fat, deranged, commie ,unemployed, layabout who thinks he has a PhD in everything. He represents everything I despise, you on the other hand represent the angst of trying to find an identity, like when a band you found before it became popular suddenly gets popular and plays the same stuff, but you insist they changed because others now know them. I hope you can stop acting like some genius and just enjoy the ride, but if you can't keep having at me, your life must suck if you need to do this instead of focusing on Pat. In the other forum somebody suggested Dre has aliases, maybe that's what you are.

On a message board dimwit, one writes conversationally. I'm not running it through word, I free-form. In that respect most people do the same. It's the same as writing quickly and using the wrong homophone, sometimes you're thinking they're and hearing there, and type out there, there is nobody, not even niggers who get that wrong. Now the to and too, that some people really seem to not know, but usually it is just a error, something I call a phonetic typo. If I was worried about my submissions being graded, it wouldn't be from you based on your writing. Suffice to say a person writing "You're just sound foolish" is really bad at writing. Tense is very important and yes occasionally you may just be mid-thought and screw it up, but it seems more frequent for you, no?

As for hating "boomers", I'm not a boomer, I play along with that here for expedience. You literally hate an age demographic that varies across every other spectrum in a more evenly dispersed way than most demographics, since age encompasses every single person, unlike race, color, religion, or sex. Philosophically you're a moron just for making that statement. I hope you kill yourself before 55 if it is their age , or is it their birth year that bothers you, it's hard to know, when looking at such abject stupidity. I can't access what you are, a 40 something failure to launch gen x'er, a millennial, or some 20 year old, which seems the most unlikely. My guess is 37, under-employed, gamer pussy, never played a sport, something like pig, without the super-inflated ego and full on narcissism. In truth, I don't really care, but you do seem terminally shallow and very pissed I played in your sand-box.

So what would you like me to do? Does it really matter what we think of one another? Unlike the majority here, I used my real IP on a real machine with my MAC visible, I don't use Tor either. I literally want Fatso to find me, I'm not taking potshots out of fear, but rather to not make it easy on them. I post all of my convos with him that have any good content, I made a fool at of the twink lawyer to the point where he was bragging about their 270k (I forget now if that was the amount, but close enough) award for somebody. I don't catalogue other user's actions, but what have you done that's better than direct contact where Pig kept making new catchphrases? Feel free to let me know; or don't, not a big deal either way.

Now, I'm being honest, I can't imagine what drives butthurt fools to comment negatively on another user? Of course I'm responding to you negatively, but I wouldn't seek you out to do it if not for the obsessing on me rather than our target. I now get automatic down ribs from several people, I love it. I love that you're so pissed that an "old man" could enjoy battering a daughter abandoning, fat, deranged, commie ,unemployed, layabout who thinks he has a PhD in everything. He represents everything I despise, you on the other hand represent the angst of trying to find an identity, like when a band you found before it became popular suddenly gets popular and plays the same stuff, but you insist they changed because others now know them. I hope you can stop acting like some genius and just enjoy the ride, but if you can't keep having at me, your life must suck if you need to do this instead of focusing on Pat. In the other forum somebody suggested Dre has aliases, maybe that's what you are.
Fawk it’s late. I reread the thread trying to figure out what set this off. @covidcumia you rule.