• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Wait for the knock

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Watching the media try to pull a charade and convince us that this rotting corpse is still capable of doing anything on his own is pretty hilarious. He can’t even get a single sentence out without fumbling his words.

I’ve got to say this is bringing me even more entertainment than the Trump administration.

Also pat is very fat.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Watching the media try to pull a charade and convince us that this rotting corpse is still capable of doing anything on his own is pretty hilarious. He can’t even get a single sentence out without fumbling his words.

I’ve got to say this is bringing me even more entertainment than the Trump administration.

Also pat is very fat.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
This is a deep fake right? Why the fuck is he wearing sun glasses?
There was speculation recently* that his eyes were being CGI altered because it was too easy to tell that he was just a dementia patient reading from a teleprompter - the sunglasses could be for a similar reason

*I have no idea if it's really turning the frogs gay or not, I just saw a bunch of posts on it on ig

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There was speculation recently* that his eyes were being CGI altered because it was too easy to tell that he was just dementia patient reading from a teleprompter - the sunglasses could be for a similar reason

*I have no idea if it's really tuning the frogs gay or not, I just saw a bunch of posts on it on ig
I think they make sure to keep the shades on him in case he falls asleep. It’s weekend at Bernie’s

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!

Also pat is very fat.

I voted Trump. Both times. Mostly because it was funny, he is funny.

It was like I was saying to some of my real hardcore trump supporter friends though, Biden is way way way more funny. Dementia, threatening to fight fat rubes over minor criticism, being racist and saying things like “one can play ball and dunk on ya and the other will bomb ya” to the black and Arab senators.

Biden fucking rules.

(To be clear, his handlers and their policies are horrendously bad before @covidcumia chimps out)

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I mean the president doesn't have the power to do anything. Executive orders are pretty much just your boss reminding you to do something and being more specific about the existing directions. Whatever branch is under direction of the executive. So like a reminder that border patrol should give a 2 minute wood shampoo instead of 30 seconds. There is some power there in issuing obviously illegal orders, then waiting for the courts to strike them down. We saw with obama and to an extent Trump. So its not nothing, but its pretty weak all things considered. Vetoing is a joke, because if it passes the bi partisan senate, then what is a veto going to do? You're not going to pass senate and then not pass a veto challenge. I mean, its happened, but with the way the senate is now I doubt it.

So, normally the president is just a lightning rod for criticism or leadership. They've been a populist , charismatic figure up until biden. Gore, had he won, would probably have been an exception as well. I can't remember remember the last time they weren't (jimmy carter?), people like his peanut farm maybe. Was bush senior populist? Maybe, not be he and carter were 1 term, so that might be the difference.

Biden seems to be an anomaly due to just being not trump. Democrats hate him. No one likes him except Patso. Voter fraud asside, who knows what the real numbers are (if you think only the democrats are cheating, you're a 1.7 retard), millions of people did vote as just a not trump.

I don't know what the point of this autism was.

nice punditry, stupid.
It’s pretty dead on. It’s always remarkable how much people think this shit matters. If they want to do something, they’ll do it. The fact that “both” sides think the other is the only one that cheats is beyond retarded. Not sure what the point of this reply was either. All mods are gay.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
I mean the president doesn't have the power to do anything. Executive orders are pretty much just your boss reminding you to do something and being more specific about the existing directions. Whatever branch is under direction of the executive. So like a reminder that border patrol should give a 2 minute wood shampoo instead of 30 seconds. There is some power there in issuing obviously illegal orders, then waiting for the courts to strike them down. We saw with obama and to an extent Trump. So its not nothing, but its pretty weak all things considered. Vetoing is a joke, because if it passes the bi partisan senate, then what is a veto going to do? You're not going to pass senate and then not pass a veto challenge. I mean, its happened, but with the way the senate is now I doubt it.

So, normally the president is just a lightning rod for criticism or leadership. They've been a populist , charismatic figure up until biden. Gore, had he won, would probably have been an exception as well. I can't remember remember the last time they weren't (jimmy carter?), people like his peanut farm maybe. Was bush senior populist? Maybe, not be he and carter were 1 term, so that might be the difference.

Biden seems to be an anomaly due to just being not trump. Democrats hate him. No one likes him except Patso. Voter fraud asside, who knows what the real numbers are (if you think only the democrats are cheating, you're a 1.7 retard), millions of people did vote as just a not trump.

nice punditry, stupid.

Voter fraud has always been an obstacle both must clear, and that both must engage in as much as possible without being obvious.

Last time it was just so ridiculously egregious it’s pretty much broken the system for ever. I don’t think people appreciate that yet. for the most part the normal fraud was manageable.

We’ll be seeing candidates get 90 mil votes each soon.

I made 6000 dollars betting on trump in 2016, I went to sleep election night and could cash out my bet at 90% of its value around 10k, I didn’t because lol trump won. Woke up and the magic mail in votes 100% for Biden had appeared in the swing states and I lost it all. It was so blatant I actually respect it.

Ah well, at least I didn’t owe that money in court ordered judgments to sweetheart online administrators.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

nice punditry, stupid.
I'm beginning to suspect that that this Admin isn't an Indian like the last one.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Reminder that republican strategist and bush family loyalist Karl rove was caught cheating when he was running for student council in junior high school.

They all cheat. The Democrats are just better at it right now because it turns out it’s easier and more effective to count Ja’niqua’s vote 10x than to do everything you can to prevent Ja’niqua from voting.

Republicans will figure it out. They’ll start counting the votes from the babies who don’t get aborted or something

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Reminder that republican strategist and bush family loyalist Karl rove was caught cheating when he was running for student council in junior high school.

They all cheat. The Democrats are just better at it right now because it turns out it’s easier and more effective to count Ja’niqua’s vote 10x than to do everything you can to prevent Ja’niqua from voting.

Republicans will figure it out. They’ll start counting the votes from the babies who don’t get aborted or something

You’re not wrong but love that bullshit about trying to stop blacks from voting by making them have ID, it’s one of the most accepted forms of racism through the bigotry of low expectations.

HOW ARE NIGGERS SUPPOSED TO GET ID? THEY CAN’T EVEN READ!

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
You’re not wrong but love that bullshit about trying to stop blacks from voting by making them have ID, it’s one of the most accepted forms of racism through the bigotry of low expectations.

HOW ARE NIGGERS SUPPOSED TO GET ID? THEY CAN’T EVEN READ!
I'm sorry that you're such a racist that you refuse to understand that niggers are subhuman animals

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
I voted Trump. Both times. Mostly because it was funny, he is funny.

It was like I was saying to some of my real hardcore trump supporter friends though, Biden is way way way more funny. Dementia, threatening to fight fat rubes over minor criticism, being racist and saying things like “one can play ball and dunk on ya and the other will bomb ya” to the black and Arab senators.

Biden fucking rules.

(To be clear, his handlers and their policies are horrendously bad before @covidcumia chimps out)
Watching liberals bend over backwards to ignore behavior they'd cancel anyone else over is fucking hilarious.