Wacky faggot

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Schermafbeelding%202020-08-31%20om%2020.19.07.png

G

I don't like what's happened to him recently. He made a fucking rant video about Twitter, swearing in it, losing his cool. He works for The Daily Wire now? The fuck?
He's turning into an alt-right faggot. He was supposed to be the voice of reason.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I don't like what's happened to him recently. He made a fucking rant video about Twitter, swearing in it, losing his cool. He works for The Daily Wire now? The fuck?
He's turning into an alt-right faggot. He was supposed to be the voice of reason.
I think his meds have made him go off the rails. His whole thing used to be to curb young men from going alt-right.

G

I think his meds have made him go off the rails. His whole thing used to be to curb young men from going alt-right.
I understand he's been through a lot: sudden extreme fame and fortune, his wife having cancer, benzo addiction, his daughter dating an n-person, constant criticism online (which he admits he reads a lot of), not to mention all the shit the rest of us have gone through with covid etc. But it's still sad to see him change. I guess all things considered, he could've changed a lot worse.
You got people like Dan who get 75 viewers on a podcast and they go off the rails.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I understand he's been through a lot: sudden extreme fame and fortune, his wife having cancer, benzo addiction, his daughter dating an n-person, constant criticism online (which he admits he reads a lot of), not to mention all the shit the rest of us have gone through with covid etc. But it's still sad to see him change. I guess all things considered, he could've changed a lot worse.
I think it's all that plus he feels he's torn between being an "intellectual" and being a servant of God, and he's stuck because he feels you can't do both. It's like, bloody hell you know, one minute you're giving lectures and going home to all of this great Marxist-inspired artwork, and the next you have to bring up the concept of Logos to the midget retard Joe Rogan and then NOT see the connection between God and rationality.

I really don't hate him and I sympathize with the guy, but he's a poor man's E. Michael Jones, because he tries to help people like Jones does but he doesn't admit that psychoanalysis as we know it is Jewish bullshit. Peterson built his reputation on it, so it's a tough pill to swallow. I think he's genuine, and when he debated that fat Polack Slavoj Zizek or whatever his name was, when Slavoj was like "you keep blaming the Marxists, who are sthe Marxshishts?", Jordan unfortunately had nothing because he couldn't publicly say "the fucking kikes you fucking stupid cunt".

You got people like Dan who get 75 viewers on a podcast and they go off the rails.
He must've been so desperate for validation that he saw a few viewers as a victory... I guess his love life wasn't so fulfilling. Because, let me tell you, if I had a 9/10 Brazilian wife, I'd just be fawken busten all day long and not giving a fawk.

Yeah I'm thinking he's a faggot.

Stent

swatchsticker
He did an interview with his own father and he comes across as a disappointing son. I skipped through it because it's drivel but he tells his dad about Joe Rogan like a giddy girl explaining the boy she likes. Later he cries about marriage or something and his dad just seems uncomfortable. All the questions seem to perplex his dad as to why he needs to answer them while Jordan's eyes are watering at what an emotional toll it is taking.