• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Voter ID Law discussion

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I don’t get how people can honestly say you shouldnt need an ID to vote

It seems beyond common sense, but maybe I’m too deep in the system maaaaan

Is there a good argument for it? Or is it all emotional pandering?

I feel like Pat trying to come up with viral thought experiments about voter ID laws

I’m this close to argueing with a russian bot over the issue

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It shouldn’t matter because voting is retarded. It also can just lead to government suppressing votes however they want. It’s not going to stop “cheating” because as we saw with Biden they can just do it however they want. Especially when the government is the one overseeing it.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Lots of niggers don't have IDs.

Niggers typically vote for Democrats.

Also, niggers keep hearing people telling them that making them get an ID is racist (like a slave owner branding them), so they gets to hate Whitey more.

That's all it is. It's very simple.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I don’t get how people can honestly say you shouldnt need an ID to vote

It seems beyond common sense, but maybe I’m too deep in the system maaaaan

Is there a good argument for it? Or is it all emotional pandering?

I feel like Pat trying to come up with viral thought experiments about voter ID laws

I’m this close to argueing with a russian bot over the issue
Mexico has voter ID. Mexico.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Lots of niggers don't have IDs.

Niggers typically vote for Democrats.

Also, niggers keep hearing people telling them that making them get an ID is racist (like a slave owner branding them), so they gets to hate Whitey more.

That's all it is. It's very simple.
Do black people not have ID’s?

I don’t think thats even true, I was a waiter forever and didn’t notice this

Everyone who ordered alcohol and was of age had their ID, black people just were usually extra needy and didnt tip, but fat people were the same

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Do black people not have ID’s?

I don’t think thats even true, I was a waiter forever and didn’t notice this

Everyone who ordered alcohol and was of age had their ID, black people just were usually extra needy and didnt tip, but fat people were the same
You were not serving inner-city blacks, child.

I'm talking about blacks who never go out to eat. Think of the projects in the first season of the wire. Those.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
Every nigger has a sail foam. Every sail foam contract requires an ID. Therefore, every nigger has an ID.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Every nigger has a sail foam. Every sail foam contract requires an ID. Therefore, every nigger has an ID.

I used to live in the hood when they gave out obama phones

I got two obama phones with phone numbers I knew and no ID, then I sold them for 70$ each

Edit: too clarify, I was sleeping on someone couch in the hood. and some people came to our door offering free phones for every address and phone number you could confirm for them (if i remember correctly).

I got two phones and I could have gotten more if I wanted to be greedier than taking an extra phone.

they obviously wanted to unload them quick, so they could go home. So I'm sure the first hand full of neighborhoods got all the free phones. I didn't live there and got 2.

Last edited:

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
As Joe said up above it's Jewish gaslighting. They have to say that it's racist so that the 80 million illegal beaners in the country can vote without IDs. It's not so much blacks as much as the horde of brown midgets.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Virtually every other country has voter ID, that includes European/Scandinavian countries that all the Reddit faggots point to as bastions of success. Their argument that "black people are too stupid to figure out how to get an ID" is quite honestly hilarious
Bigotry of low expectations?