• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vote: Can we change the meaning of the Kiwi gif to encompass all of Patposting

Does this gif now symbolize all of Patposting, rather than just the Kiwi Patfags

• ................Yes, child

• These are your delusions again, stlaker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Pat loying.gif

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Leave Pat to the unfunny lolcow internet culture drama YouTubers to make unfunny docs like Porsalin.

Quasi is paid, will be paid - he isn’t publishing another book and he’s widely considered a faggot amongst even his own peers now. It’s over. Only SFWA pedophiles like Eric Hildeman and batshit fat crazy Jackie are still on his side.

Nothing funny happens anymore, except for true Pat fanatic Boomia tweeting at him every day for hours because he’s insane. That’s funny.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Leave Pat to the unfunny lolcow internet culture drama YouTubers to make unfunny docs like Porsalin.

Quasi is paid, will be paid - he isn’t publishing another book and he’s widely considered a faggot amongst even his own peers now. It’s over. Only SFWA pedophiles like Eric Hildeman and batshit fat crazy Jackie are still on his side.

Nothing funny happens anymore, except for true Pat fanatic Boomia tweeting at him every day for hours because he’s insane. That’s funny.
When he does something actually funny like starting a big fight with someone or whatever..fine

But everyone can watch him fight with boomia, his brother and his toilet on Twitter and participate in some cheap thrills there too if they want.

Going forward, less is more for pat related humor I think.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Going forward, less is more for pat related humor I think.
We never really did stuff like that. Every joke and reference gets pounded into the floor and yet Pat is the only subject were you can guess verbatim what the 5 of the 1st 20 posts are going to be when you open the thread. Pat is fat, prison awaits etc.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
We never really did stuff like that. Every joke and reference gets pounded into the floor and yet Pat is the only subject were you can guess verbatim what the 5 of the 1st 20 posts are going to be when you open the thread. Pat is fat, prison awaits etc.
It's why nobody wants to hear from JJ Walker anymore. "DYNOMI-" shut the fuck up, fag.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I don't even understand the gif since it seems to be saying we're not allowed at kiwi farms. The original is a guy keeping a tranny out of the lady's room.

Forum Clout
I don't even understand the gif since it seems to be saying we're not allowed at kiwi farms. The original is a guy keeping a tranny out of the lady's room.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
The tranny is trying to get into Owens forum/the womens bathroom and the guy is saying “no faggot, you go to Kiwi/the mens bathroom” The gif is implying “your a faggot thats not allowed here. Go to KF”.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
How many other people gave ya nearly 5 years of uninterrupted laughter tho? Rick is a different animal. The problem is the lack of bits beyond Twitter annoyance and redditors texting him banal, forgettable shit.

We’re basically all playing candy crush while a retarded Italian tries too hard to make the funny.

G

We still have the 2nd better debt, divorce saga, and possibly the Prison Pat saga to look forward to.