• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vos won't shut the fuck up about Kanye.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I remember one time during the show Jews running the banks came up and he got all bent out of shape over it and mentioned a few CEOs that weren't and OnA dropped it and I remember thinking to myself that he's just ignoring the truth

I feel for Vos. It’s got to suck to be reminded of how many rich and successful heebs are out there, when he’s a Jew and a broke failure. The only person more disappointed is Bonnie.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
John Stamos and Joe Derosa fucked his current wife. Jim Norton fucked his ex wife. Rich Vos is a cuck.
I would feel insecure if I found out my gal fucked a super famous guy with a reputed hammer, but I'd get over it if she was a good'un. Derosa? Get the fuck out. I'll pack your things and you can send one of your dumb friends to pick them up in a bit.