• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vos pisses off a bunch of 'Indigenous Canadians'

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
"One of the things he said was, 'Listen, lady, I'm not your sponsor. You need to go to your next AA meeting.' ... He was making a joke about a talent show and saying that, you know, these ladies would likely come up and make dreamcatchers," she said.

The American comedian also made a joke about hoping the women would get ticketed for driving under the influence on the way home, she recalled, which perpetuated offensive stereotypes

Afterwards, Schultz says, he tried to educate Vos about how his jokes were perceived by the audience, and says the comedian seemed to have no idea how offensive they were.
I like Rich.

G

Notice how the Indian cunts never deny they were shitfaced and distracting everyone at the show. This is standard shit ladies; bitches who can't handle their firewater and heckle at a comedy show get called out. Deal with it.

Rich Vos is back, baby. I cant wait to see Rich at Magooby's, July 17th-18th.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Bonnie I assume still has family in Canada? I don't think she cares about the joke, but she might be a little pissed if he can't travel there anymore. (Or maybe that was his plan?)
They won’t travel ban him, if I were rich I’d just say fuck Canada at this point though. I never kept up with rich but it sounded like he never cared about her family and she’d go alone to visit them. Either way, he’s a lispy Jew.