• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vintage penny eater pics

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
He's a pimp and a pleasure to be around.

Screenshot-20240801-081011-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240801-081045-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240801-081056-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240801-081124-Chrome.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'll admit, surprisingly impressed.

This seems like a fella who knows who he is, makes no excuses or fallacies about himself, and just lives his best life.

So women want to be around him, even if it's just as friends - but THOSE women put in good words for him to other lasses and back the man up.

When's the last time anyone supported you, Patrick? Besides Mama Raven and your resident lesbians mother?

I'd buy this lad a pint.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
View attachment 214413
I'd wear out the treads on the left one. If PennyEater would grant me permission, that is.

That's a picture of a competent man that's beloved and that women trust.

I'm telling you, those friends in this picture have helped him get laid a lot. Shit, he's probably even had a time or two with one of them.

And unlike Patrick, neither side regretted it and ran far far away.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Penny eater was clearly just throwing Patrick a bone by hanging out with him because he's clearly a popular, likeable guy. The fact that he ditched Patrick after one photo together shows he has his head screwed on right.

I gave myself a gigglefit the other day thinking about how absurd the entire existence of penny eater is. He's just a random guy who was in a photograph with some faggot once, and now he's been turned into some kind of mythical ogre that eats fucking pennies.