• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Videos that give you goosebumps.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Maybe it's not so much goosebumps, but after listening to this great story several times, I can't meet anyone named Tim without thinking of "And I said 'Tiiiiiiiiimmmmm'!"

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD RANT........btw- nice flex that you listen to the 605 podcast....fucking nerd

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Call me a faggot but i cried during the last R&F show, such a nice way to go out, unlike O&A.

That Acorn story by Ron really got me, and everyone singing satellite of Love at the end was such a beautiful ending.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Hey! Rude and rude!

fez_400x400.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD RANT........btw- nice flex that you listen to the 605 podcast....fucking nerd

Wrestling is a fascinating history and I enjoy his stories about it.

I try to listen to others, and they're just bitter cunts throwing receipts at all the people they feel crossed them in the past.

Cornette has his moments, but most of those feel pretty justified. Him, Tony Schiavonne, Lance Storm, Kevin Nash, and Kevin Sullivan are the only people I can listen to, because - biases and slant aside - they speak of the business like it really was. Guys like Ric Flair, Konnan, Honky Tonk, Disco Inferno, and that fucker Bruce Prichard, are just angry people. Bischoff is ok.

When I listen to that, it makes me feel a little better about the music business. Just a little.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout

During the first and main lockdown the streets were empty. No sports at all. Everything other than supermarkets and hospitals shut. They reshowed this in full and I was day drinking. Watching it live and watching it the 2nd time in full for over 6 hours ( with 4 days beforehand) nothing comes close.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout

During the first and main lockdown the streets were empty. No sports at all. Everything other than supermarkets and hospitals shut. They reshowed this in full and I was day drinking. Watching it live and watching it the 2nd time in full for over 6 hours ( with 4 days beforehand) nothing comes close.

You fucking english cunt

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Wrestling is a fascinating history and I enjoy his stories about it.

I try to listen to others, and they're just bitter cunts throwing receipts at all the people they feel crossed them in the past.

Cornette has his moments, but most of those feel pretty justified. Him, Tony Schiavonne, Lance Storm, Kevin Nash, and Kevin Sullivan are the only people I can listen to, because - biases and slant aside - they speak of the business like it really was. Guys like Ric Flair, Konnan, Honky Tonk, Disco Inferno, and that fucker Bruce Prichard, are just angry people. Bischoff is ok.

When I listen to that, it makes me feel a little better about the music business. Just a little.
settle down, Brian Last