Videos that always make you laugh.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Okay so this isnt worth attempting to watch for 20 seconds without knowing the payoff so you're a fag OP

A retard wants to virtue signal throwing away some highway type garbage while filming himself like Fatrick
2:00 mark, an Indian gas station owner starts scorning him for trying to use his dumpster. He continues filming only himself like Fatrick.
The autist treats the Indian like he's a pair of cops with Their Hands ON Their GUNS wanting to ASSISSINATE HIM.

then after profusely apologizing, the retard walks away into some parking lot and stumbles into a 110 year old woman, still filming himself like Fatrick, and tries to explain what just happened to her while he mocks the Indian with a horrific accent he barely had.

OVERALL: 5 minute video, 30 seconds of funny. OP a fag. Your effort made me not want to post my much better videos that always make me laugh

Last edited:
G

Okay so this isnt worth attempting to watch for 20 seconds without knowing the payoff so you're a fag OP

A retard wants to virtue signal throwing away some highway type garbage while filming himself like Fatrick
2:00 mark, an Indian gas station owner starts scorning him for trying to use his dumpster. He continues filming only himself like Fatrick.
The autist treats the Indian like he's a pair of cops with Their Hands ON Their GUNS wanting to ASSISSINATE HIM.

then after profusely apologizing, the retard walks away into some parking lot and stumbles into a 110 year old woman, still filming himself like Fatrick, and tries to explain what just happened to her while he mocks the Indian with a horrific accent he barely had.

[SIZE=26px]OVERALL: [/SIZE][SIZE=15px]5 minute video, 30 seconds of funny. OP a fag. Your effort made me not want to post my much better videos that always make me laugh[/SIZE]
Sir? I was just trying to do a good deed by sharing a funny video.