• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Video of Lindsey Graham Getting Heckled By Protesters At Airport

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I don't think I can embed the video, but this is so good. Click the link and watch.

My favorite part is at the end when they openly call him a piece of shit as he's scurrying up the stairs.

G

Never liked him...does he actually have people who look up to anything he accomplished? Like is there a child out there who will one day want to grow up and be like "Lindsay Graham"? don't think so.

This goes for all congressmen and senators btw...but especially for the remarkable/memorable ones.

Snake

The woman screeching "child traficker!" lol
dallemini_2022-6-23_13-44-14.png

G

Never liked him...does he actually have people who look up to anything he accomplished? Like is there a child out there who will one day want to grow up and be like "Lindsay Graham"? don't think so.

This goes for all congressmen and senators btw...but especially for the remarkable/memorable ones.
I liked when he defended Kavanaugh. Otherwise he's cool with election fraud and having retard Joe Biden as president.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

I don’t know when it happened, maybe when Obama was elected but I don’t understand why these politicians are put up so high - especially democrat ones- in the public eye. These are people that get VERY wealthy having no issue spending other peoples money. Corruption and politics go hand in hand and they’re supposed to work for the people yet it’s obvious they all (both sides) have never cared about people.

You really see it on the democrat side and it’s so disgusting. There’s no reason assholes like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Corey Booker, Beto O’Rourke, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Stacey Abrams, Adam Schiff, and many others should be guests on late night talk shows or invited to award shows and lavish expensive events. These people have done NOTHING with their lives except get wealthy from a job that is supposed to serve the people. Bernie Sanders said “millionaires shouldn’t exist” until he became one. Then he had no problem with it because him and all the rest are lying hypocrites that couldn’t make it working a real job in the private sector. No Bernie, millionaire politicians shouldn’t exist.

And Pat is fat.

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
I mistakenly thought this was going to be Ashley Graham. Would've been much funnier to see her getting heckled.

ashley-graham-1492382161.png

G

Wtf is this real?
the biggest lie currently peddled is that sex reassignment surgery is some new medical process...it's timeless and was perfected ages ago. We're ruled by literal trannies:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://rwilson.substack.com/p/mk-ultra-transgenderism-and-feminization?s=r[/URL]

There's a whole cadre of men masquerading as women and vice versa in Politics, The Church, Wall Street and Entertainment. It's a deep rabbit hole.

You look at Axl Rose in 2022 and you clearly can't deny that's a menopausal woman. Always was. You look at Brooke Shields in 2022 and you realize it's a man. Always was.

dhcmanvdgq321.jpg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Only good thing he ever did was when he defended Kavanaugh from the obvious slander. Otherwise, he's just another Cuckservative

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know when it happened, maybe when Obama was elected but I don’t understand why these politicians are put up so high - especially democrat ones- in the public eye. These are people that get VERY wealthy having no issue spending other peoples money. Corruption and politics go hand in hand and they’re supposed to work for the people yet it’s obvious they all (both sides) have never cared about people.

You really see it on the democrat side and it’s so disgusting. There’s no reason assholes like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Corey Booker, Beto O’Rourke, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Stacey Abrams, Adam Schiff, and many others should be guests on late night talk shows or invited to award shows and lavish expensive events. These people have done NOTHING with their lives except get wealthy from a job that is supposed to serve the people. Bernie Sanders said “millionaires shouldn’t exist” until he became one. Then he had no problem with it because him and all the rest are lying hypocrites that couldn’t make it working a real job in the private sector. No Bernie, millionaire politicians shouldn’t exist.

And Pat is fat.
People love government. How much of that is brainwashing, and how much of that is natural in humans I have no clue. People clearly love some type of heirarchy. Regardless, until that changes, humanity will always fail. All politicians do is prey on peoples weakness’ and control their image. People want things done for them, and they want to feel safe. Even if that safety is an illusion. Stop voting and supporting government in any aspect. That’s the only way anything will change. All you end up doing is making your children’s life better and your grandchildren’s life worse.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
People love government. How much of that is brainwashing, and how much of that is natural in humans I have no clue. People clearly love some type of heirarchy. Regardless, until that changes, humanity will always fail. All politicians do is prey on peoples weakness’ and control their image. People want things done for them, and they want to feel safe. Even if that safety is an illusion. Stop voting and supporting government in any aspect. That’s the only way anything will change. All you end up doing is making your children’s life better and your grandchildren’s life worse.
There have been governments in history that actually care for their citizenry. Not many, but it has happened.

Also we're social beings, and people want others to make decisions for them, so let's elect leaders to do that. Due to how we're made, I don't see the future you propose ever happening.