• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vice looks at the SFWA

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
They proved with literal science that being gay isn't a genetic thing passed on from a parent or relative. So this whole idea that pederasty, or any sexual perversion, is something you're born with is a bunch of horse hockey, if you'll excuse my French.

All this shit stems from childhood. Most molesters got molested themselves. Or they saw something or had something happen to them that switched a wire in their brain and made them what they are. Which is why it's probably not a good idea to have children exposed to the level of faggotry so prevalent in today's society. But what da hell do I know, gimme a BBW and a container of lubricant and I'm happy.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I don’t understand how anyone could see it any other way.

Think about what turns you on. If you like blondes with big tits is some kind of therapy going to be able to change that? Hell no.
There's chemical castration, but that's deemed "unethical", and either way doesn't really fix the problem. Some of them would still have the compulsion to abuse, there's a psychological competent to it and just removing the sexual aspect still wouldn't completely curb their desire to abuse. There's just no way to fix these people, they're broken to their core. Fucking normalizing it is without a doubt the worst thing to do. These are the last people on earth who should be treated as victims. They're dangerous would-be predators. The culture doesn't treat rapists as anything other than monsters, there's no reason pedos should be treated different. If I thought about rape all day, I wouldn't be treated as a victim, I'd be treated as a monster. You should be required to take a psych eval for even defending these creeps.

Last edited:

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I do agree that this article touches on an important point.

Non-practicing pedophiles exist in our society. Lewis Caroll was perhaps the most famous example.

The main subject of the article - a self-medicating nonce - is another. (Assuming that he is real and not just some made up bullshit by a lazy journalism grad with one non-Caucasian family member who thus got a job at Vice.)

My position is: Gay people want to fuck me up the arse. Do you know what I do about that? I keep my back to the wall!

It's just basic self preservation.

Don't send your kids to the yearly Science Fiction Writers of America Junior Writers Workshop and Tingle Mingle.

Again. Common sense.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
They proved with literal science that being gay isn't a genetic thing passed on from a parent or relative. So this whole idea that pederasty, or any sexual perversion, is something you're born with is a bunch of horse hockey, if you'll excuse my French.

All this shit stems from childhood. Most molesters got molested themselves. Or they saw something or had something happen to them that switched a wire in their brain and made them what they are. Which is why it's probably not a good idea to have children exposed to the level of faggotry so prevalent in today's society. But what da hell do I know, gimme a BBW and a container of lubricant and I'm happy.
A lot of the gays also got molested. And we’re convinced by the molester that they got aroused so that means they’re gay. Many cases of gay men trying pussy and realizing they weren’t ever actually gay.