• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vice is gay (1/-)

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I used to love vice, when Shane Smith went to north Korea was amazing. I wouldn't miss his appearances on Rogan. You never hear from him anymore and it's shit pieces like this now.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I used to love vice, when Shane Smith went to north Korea was amazing. I wouldn't miss his appearances on Rogan. You never hear from him anymore and it's shit pieces like this now.
The show was pretty interesting for it's first season and not biased at all which was shocking until they suddenly did some eat the poo poo african episode and made it look like republicans were to blame. Then they did a college sexual assault episode and a black lives matter one.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
The show was pretty interesting for it's first season and not biased at all which was shocking until they suddenly did some eat the poo poo african episode and made it look like republicans were to blame. Then they did a college sexual assault episode and a black lives matter one.
May I touch and honour your penis?