Vice Documentary on O&A vs Howard

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Cross-posting this from off-topic (apparently Mancow cries in the documentary because Howard made fun of his dying father)

Premiering July 18 at 10 p.m., the 10-episode season will cover aughts subjects including the radio wars between Howard Stern and Opie & Anthony, “TRL,” the rise of TMZ, Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen’s “Two and a Half Men” conflict, “Jon & Kate Plus 8,” “The Bachelor,” Siegfried & Roy and men’s lifestyle magazines, or “lad mags.”

From what I can tell from IMDB, the first four episodes are about Jon & Kate, TRL, Lindsey Lohan, and TMZ, so no official air date yet. Curious who else got interviewed for this besides Mancow, Howard probably said fuck off but I feel like both Opie & Anthony would welcome the attention.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
“Documentary” is pushing it. These things are always barely researched talking head puff pieces. This is filler content, nothing more.
They are literally 'documenting' stuff that was on public airwaves for anyone to listen to for decades. If you want to listen to the old tapes of Stern or Mancow fighting each other you can listen to the old shows. No one is hiding them. But the truth is that both of them are washed up losers and no one cares about them. So this is their way of being relevant by forcing themselves upon people with some mass marketed low rent Vice produced garbage.

But because this is radio wars and not Barbie they are barely a blip on the radar in the media in terms of endless mass marketing. The fact is that no one cares about Barie as a movie nor Oppenheimer or any other kike shit. No one cares. They can spend $100million on marketing each of them and it will mean nothing other than bombarding people who will never see the movies anyways with the names of the movies. That is it. And even less people care about Mancow and Stern.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
“Documentary” is pushing it. These things are always barely researched talking head puff pieces. This is filler content, nothing more.
These “Dark Side” spins off just get cheaper and cheaper. Artie Lange and Dice Clay weren’t even in the episodes about themselves. At least with the wrestling ones they get a majority of the people involved (minus Sunny) for their episodes.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
These “Dark Side” spins off just get cheaper and cheaper. Artie Lange and Dice Clay weren’t even in the episodes about themselves. At least with the wrestling ones they get a majority of the people involved (minus Sunny) for their episodes.
I didn't know there was a new season. You mentioned Sunny and I looked it up. Thx.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I didn't know there was a new season. You mentioned Sunny and I looked it up. Thx.
Yeah tomorrows episode should be a good one - Abdullah The Butcher!

Season Finale is Marty Jannetty which should also be good for how much of mess he is and his insane claims like killing a guy who tried to rape him at 14 and having sex with a woman he thinks could have been his daughter
IMG_8808.jpeg

Cross-posting this from off-topic (apparently Mancow cries in the documentary because Howard made fun of his dying father)

From what I can tell from IMDB, the first four episodes are about Jon & Kate, TRL, Lindsey Lohan, and TMZ, so no official air date yet. Curious who else got interviewed for this besides Mancow, Howard probably said fuck off but I feel like both Opie & Anthony would welcome the attention.

Posted this a while ago. Looks like the episode will be released in August according to stuttering john. He was interviewed about cumias tweeting. So they will cover nanas firing in some form. Both shows will get attention but it will be in a very shitty "suggestive" renactments style
No one will see the face of the actors portraying howie , Opie, and Nana.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Posted this a while ago. Looks like the episode will be released in August according to stuttering john. He was interviewed about cumias tweeting. So they will cover nanas firing in some form. Both shows will get attention but it will be in a very shitty "suggestive" renactments style
No one will see the face of the actors portraying howie , Opie, and Nana.

I hope they get a little scrawny niglet to play Anthony and a jacked white guy to play Opie, funster.

They are literally 'documenting' stuff that was on public airwaves for anyone to listen to for decades. If you want to listen to the old tapes of Stern or Mancow fighting each other you can listen to the old shows. No one is hiding them. But the truth is that both of them are washed up losers and no one cares about them. So this is their way of being relevant by forcing themselves upon people with some mass marketed low rent Vice produced garbage.

But because this is radio wars and not Barbie they are barely a blip on the radar in the media in terms of endless mass marketing. The fact is that no one cares about Barie as a movie nor Oppenheimer or any other kike shit. No one cares. They can spend $100million on marketing each of them and it will mean nothing other than bombarding people who will never see the movies anyways with the names of the movies. That is it. And even less people care about Mancow and Stern.
Yeah, it's not like old shock radio programs were committing under the radar atrocities no one knew about. Stern had a huge audience at that time, and millions of listeners heard it. Shock radio might as well be vaudeville or silent pictures at this point anyway. You can almost visualize some tattooed, vaping little faggot softly crying and saying "this is how you boomers treated one another back then?". They have no context, they can't possibly understand where shock radio stood in the entertainment hierarchy back in the day, or what the whole point of it was. It's like being upset and outraged by the lyrical content of 90s death metal bands or something.

It was a pretty funny bit, though. It may have been one of Howard's most ridiculously over-the-top moments. He was just screaming about raping Mancow's dead daddy's skull, and pushing it as far as FM radio would allow. It was merciless, and Mancow blubbered about it back then too. In fact, it's probably the most notable moment of Mancow's career, as he was nothing more than a regional shock-jock zookeeper, which was pretty low on the showbiz ladder.