Valid contract though. Ironclad, no matter the number many racist tweets.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
e476ff03bc99a4e9ad854fe4e8923c9c.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
He brought one of the most famously shit guitars along for this. Fender Acoustasonics are dogshit in every way and everyone hates them. He has one of those Chet Atkins acoustic/electrics and he brought a $1700 chunk of shit instead.
I'm 16 and don't know dick about music. I thought fenders were beloved. Is it just this particular model and why?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I'm 16 and don't know dick about music. I thought fenders were beloved. Is it just this particular model and why?
It's this particular model because they're billed as being an acoustic guitar that plays like an electric. They're shitty as an acoustic and they're shitty as an electric and for the price tag you'd think it'd at least do one or the other. They play bad and they sound bad. Unplugged they're useless and plugged in they're still just a subpar acoustic with a pickup. That shitty Yamaha acoustic electric he used to use all the time would be better than that thing.

When I was a kid they made even shittier acoustasonics with fiberglass backs and I wanted one because I thought they looked cool. I tried one and was instantly like "This is useless garbage." Then a few years ago they put out the new ones and I was like "Oh, cool. Maybe they've improved them." Tried one and wanted to smash it. They're still just as bad but they have an extra pickup now and they hiked the price up.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
It's this particular model because they're billed as being an acoustic guitar that plays like an electric. They're shitty as an acoustic and they're shitty as an electric and for the price tag you'd think it'd at least do one or the other. They play bad and they sound bad. Unplugged they're useless and plugged in they're still just a subpar acoustic with a pickup. That shitty Yamaha acoustic electric he used to use all the time would be better than that thing.

When I was a kid they made even shittier acoustasonics with fiberglass backs and I wanted one because I thought they looked cool. I tried one and was instantly like "This is useless garbage." Then a few years ago they put out the new ones and I was like "Oh, cool. Maybe they've improved them." Tried one and wanted to smash it. They're still just as bad but they have an extra pickup now and they hiked the price up.
Tyfys