• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

update: bought another eighth of the coke that smells like rotten eggs. it's popular in my area now + I smoked some benzo dope for the first time

Diaper Cock Taster

I'm a big kid now
i texted a guy i haven't bought from in a while and asked if he still sold and he said he just got a fresh batch of gear. I went over to his apartment and we both did some rails and they were almost exactly the same as the first bag I got from a stranger in a bar a while back. Smells like eggs and had a little burn to it. I said something about it to him and he said its been showing up lately in the coke that's coming into town. Its really weird and I've never seen anything like this before but it's good shit and it seems the purer stuff has a stronger egg smell vs the stepped on stuff. Afterwards we shoot the shit and play some 2k and he breaks out a crazy ass dab rig. Its super heady and had a bulb rig on it that was super charred out and black. The dude gets a little sillicon container and shows me a rainbow colored chunk inside and says its some shit called "benzo dope" and offered me a hit. I've never heard of it but I like benzos and shit so I said fuck yeah dude let me try some. He heats up the rig and then sprinkles the most miniscule amount of dope on a little spoon and tells me to hit it when he dumps ot in. I think he's shorting me cause I'm not paying or something and expect a little baby hit. I hit the rig and it tastes nasty and smells like chemical. It put me on my fucking ass even after railing 3-4 lines. I woke up and nearly 3 hours had passed, I was slurring my words and I could barely drive home. I was high as fuck the rest of the night and felt like shit for a couple days afterwards. It was fucking awesome and I'm going to buy some later tonight and toot another baby hit with some coke while i play warzone

gear rails stranger eggs burn coke weird purer stuff stronger egg smell stepped on stuff shoot shit 2k crazy ass dab rig super heady bulb rig super charred out little sillicon container rainbow colored chunk "benzo dope" fuck yeah dude sprinkles miniscule dope spoon dumps baby chemical fucking ass lines slurring high as fuck awesome toot another baby coke warzone

Damn man, what are you pouring that shit on, cheeseburgers?

G

i texted a guy i haven't bought from in a while and asked if he still sold and he said he just got a fresh batch of gear. I went over to his apartment and we both did some rails and they were almost exactly the same as the first bag I got from a stranger in a bar a while back. Smells like eggs and had a little burn to it. I said something about it to him and he said its been showing up lately in the coke that's coming into town. Its really weird and I've never seen anything like this before but it's good shit and it seems the purer stuff has a stronger egg smell vs the stepped on stuff. Afterwards we shoot the shit and play some 2k and he breaks out a crazy ass dab rig. Its super heady and had a bulb rig on it that was super charred out and black. The dude gets a little sillicon container and shows me a rainbow colored chunk inside and says its some shit called "benzo dope" and offered me a hit. I've never heard of it but I like benzos and shit so I said fuck yeah dude let me try some. He heats up the rig and then sprinkles the most miniscule amount of dope on a little spoon and tells me to hit it when he dumps ot in. I think he's shorting me cause I'm not paying or something and expect a little baby hit. I hit the rig and it tastes nasty and smells like chemical. It put me on my fucking ass even after railing 3-4 lines. I woke up and nearly 3 hours had passed, I was slurring my words and I could barely drive home. I was high as fuck the rest of the night and felt like shit for a couple days afterwards. It was fucking awesome and I'm going to buy some later tonight and toot another baby hit with some coke while i play warzone
Dude, you gotta stop this.

Dude, you gotta stop this.
I have to agree. Doing unidentified drugs is a pretty bad idea. Having some sort of working knowledge about what they actually are can help mitigate the risks at least a little bit. But smoking some chink "research chemical" is a great way to be found rotting on your bathroom floor after neighbors report a "foul odor". From what I know about it, "benzo dope" is nigger ghetto shit, the kind of shit homeless guys do.

G

I have to agree. Doing unidentified drugs is a pretty bad idea. Having some sort of working knowledge about what they actually are can help mitigate the risks at least a little bit. But smoking some chink "research chemical" is a great way to be found rotting on your bathroom floor after neighbors report a "foul odor". From what I know about it, "benzo dope" is nigger ghetto shit, the kind of shit homeless guys do.
I know it’s easy to say because I’ve never done drugs unless you consider booze a drug which is gay and faggot. But this is some bum crank sounding shit.

Seriously, how many of our brothamen have to drop dead these days. End of story.

how do you know it's actually benzo dope? also which benzo is it supposed to be? There's a chance it's xylazine or another tranquiliser... although that would generally last longer.

I have smoked (actually vaped since no combustion) a benzo mix on foil, not a good idea but I knew exactly what it was & how much.

I don't like gambling with drugs by not knowing what it is. Darknet is definitely a better idea 'cus at least you generally know what you're buying. Try to be safe bro.

how do you know it's actually benzo dope? also which benzo is it supposed to be? There's a chance it's xylazine or another tranquiliser... although that would generally last longer.

I have smoked (actually vaped since no combustion) a benzo mix on foil, not a good idea but I knew exactly what it was & how much.

I don't like gambling with drugs by not knowing what it is. Darknet is definitely a better idea 'cus at least you generally know what you're buying. Try to be safe bro.

How do these dark webs work? Can you get cheeseburgers?