Untalented dumpy whore

G

The worst thing about Ozzy Osbourne is his unlikeable family. His daughter is horrible.

NYP2003010805.jpg

Gross.

2hbj661.jpg

That one just made me laugh. Didn't Norton claim she was "fuckin sexy, dude?" Well I bet he thinks so now, she looks like a Bulgarian tranny.

rs_1200x1200-210525033502-1200-Kelly-Osbourne-Purple-Hair-Natural-Makeup-052521.jpg

Listen to how fucking bad her newest music is. This is unlistenable. The public agrees, apparently. 8,804 views in 3 years.

[MEDIA=youtube]GfCOQnvu0zw[/MEDIA]

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
The worst thing about Ozzy Osbourne is his unlikeable family. His daughter is horrible.

View attachment 67906

Gross.

View attachment 67907

That one just made me laugh. Didn't Norton claim she was "fuckin sexy, dude?" Well I bet he thinks so now, she looks like a Bulgarian tranny.

View attachment 67908

Listen to how fucking bad her newest music is. This is unlistenable. The public agrees, apparently. 8,804 views in 3 years.

What the fuck did she do to her self? That's not even the same shaped skull she had before!

That Gothic King Cobra (the autistic/alcoholic YouTuber) still worships Ozzy like it’s 1981, yet he only knows of him from The Osbornes show and the 3-4 songs played to death Classic Rock radio.