• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Unpopular opinions

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
Howard Stern and Gilbert Gottfried had better radio chemistry than Anthony and Norton. Throw Artie in there, and it was better than O&A.

In fact, Howard and Gilbert were dong bits that Norton stole years later including "your phone crapped out, dude" which Gilbert did in the early 90's to some kike telling an awful joke.
Hate to say it, but you're 100% right. Nana and the Worm had chemistry, but no sense of structure or form. And Stern's old school shit with Gottfried has aged a hell of a lot better than Nana's shit with the Worm - in fact, it's aged a lot better than a good portion of O&A.

It's sad to see what Stern has turned into. I can't believe that people still listen to him. And people can talk shit all they want about Opie - he hasn't changed. Everyone else is a sad shell of their former selves. Nana and Worm keep talking about Opie like obsessed ex-girlfriends, and Stern pretends that his past 20 years never happened.

DMAN

New York City
Hate to say it, but you're 100% right. Nana and the Worm had chemistry, but no sense of structure or form. And Stern's old school shit with Gottfried has aged a hell of a lot better than Nana's shit with the Worm - in fact, it's aged a lot better than a good portion of O&A.

It's sad to see what Stern has turned into. I can't believe that people still listen to him. And people can talk shit all they want about Opie - he hasn't changed. Everyone else is a sad shell of their former selves. Nana and Worm keep talking about Opie like obsessed ex-girlfriends, and Stern pretends that his past 20 years never happened.

Look for the uploader Chip Whitley on youtube, he's been uploading the more rare Gilbert appearances from the 80s to satellite years.

Stern has aged better. O&A was just an analytical discussion about PC phenomena, not usually an entertaining "show"...

Some of the Gilbert appearances I've been listening to from the 90's put shit like Cum Town to shame. These little faggots really think they're edgy tiptoeing around the word nigger.

Stern pretends all his years happened but only the 'mainstream' moments. It's hilarious. I hear rumors that he has in contract that all his tapes are to be destroyed upon his death.

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
Stern pretends all his years happened but only the 'mainstream' moments. It's incredibly and hilarious. I hear rumors that he has in contract that all his tapes are to be destroyed upon his death.
That's fucking pathetic. I re-read Private Parts not too long ago, and it's crazy to think that it's the same guy who now goes by the name Howard Stern.

There's pictures of Stern in there in black face as Clarence Thomas, and a LOT of anti-black sentiment. That book sold well upon release... I am really surprised that none of that ever came back to bite him in the ass.

O&A really was right place / right time / right people. You change any of those variables even slightly, and I don't think that they would have been anything close to what they were.

DMAN

New York City
That's fucking pathetic. I re-read Private Parts not too long ago, and it's crazy to think that it's the same guy who now goes by the name Howard Stern.

There's pictures of Stern in there in black face as Clarence Thomas, and a LOT of anti-black sentiment. That book sold well upon release... I am really surprised that none of that ever came back to bite him in the ass.

O&A really was right place / right time / right people. You change any of those variables even slightly, and I don't think that they would have been anything close to what they were.

I was just listening to a clip where Stern was demanding they build a wall at the southern border. He was exactly like Trump, and then threw him under the bus.

WhereWeAt

Joe Rogan is the drizzling shits. A middle aged man who LARPs as an intellectual, yet also wants to be the pot head trope.

Jim Norton was never really funny on OnA.
What made Jim Norton funny at the time was by applying formulas he'd heard at the Cellar Table to the show. Once you realize the [insert 70s movie reference] or [obscure threat of violence] is pretty much Colin's go-to comeback, you start realizing how much of Jim's persona was just lifted from funnier guys he used to sit with.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
What made Jim Norton funny at the time was by applying formulas he'd heard at the Cellar Table to the show. Once you realize the [insert 70s movie reference] or [obscure threat of violence] is pretty much Colin's go-to comeback, you start realizing how much of Jim's persona was just lifted from funnier guys he used to sit with.
You could tell Jim's whole schtick was Colin's the first time ya heard Col in studio.

G

Jim's angry about something innocuous bit was very formulaic, which makes me wonder who he stole it from. Say x was stupid then while Nana says "Oh, you don't care for x?" think up a couple of facts about x. Reply with a few naughty words. It works for anything.

Fucking chickens! Cluck cluck shit an egg. Worthless cunts. That's why we eat you!

Ah ha ha ha! Jimmy hates chickens!

LiberalPussy

O&A at their worst were hackier than any of their Jocktober victims. The boys also seemed to have an idiotic notion that listeners were SUPPOSED to think bits like war of the roses or fugitive were completely real. It’s like going to the movies and thinking you’re dropping truth bombs by informing everyone that the movie is scripted.

DMAN

New York City
I won't listen to Howard Stern anymore, and it's tragic we will never hear those people go unfiltered again...

But he's just a good businessman.

Do you really want a man in his 70's sitting there begging to see teenagers naked?
Do you really want a senior citizen trying to relive his glory days?

There is no audience for nigger jokes anymore.
All the people who want him to go back to that style WILL NOT support him if he does.
There aren't enough of us, and even if there were, we wouldn't pay for it. We wouldn't rally behind him if he got in trouble.
Why the fuck should he care?

He's catering to a new audience and you ain't in it.
Because he doesn't want to be talking to 9 old people, 3 of which will die every year.

He wants an audience. He wants to be remembered. The fact that you remember him for what you liked about him is good enough...
Now he wants to be remembered by people who will outlive you.

The guy gave me decades of the most thrilling comedy I ever heard. Let him have his retirement.

"He's become Don Imus!" Imus was based and I wanted nothing less for him to happily rot away on MSNBC/Fox Business Channel.

Do you really WANT 90 year old men doing a 20 year old guy's job?

The only point I can understand is that he's a turncoat for not living up to his old brand - which was to be the inversion of everything in media.
He was the antichrist of a hellish industry. If anyone could get away with standing up for raunchy comedy it would be him...
But he doesn't care anymore, he doesn't want to fight the fight. He's an old fuck. Let him rot away.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I won't listen to Howard Stern anymore, and it's tragic we will never hear those people go unfiltered again...

But he's just a good businessman.

Do you really want a man in his 70's sitting there begging to see teenagers naked?
Do you really want a senior citizen trying to relive his glory days?

There is no audience for nigger jokes anymore.
All the people who want him to go back to that style WILL NOT support him if he does.
There aren't enough of us, and even if there were, we wouldn't pay for it. We wouldn't rally behind him if he got in trouble.
Why the fuck should he care?

He's catering to a new audience and you ain't in it.
Because he doesn't want to be talking to 9 old people, 3 of which will die every year.

He wants an audience. He wants to be remembered. The fact that you remember him for what you liked about him is good enough...
Now he wants to be remembered by people who will outlive you.

The guy gave me decades of the most thrilling comedy I ever heard. Let him have his retirement.

"He's become Don Imus!" Imus was based and I wanted nothing less for him to happily rot away on MSNBC/Fox Business Channel.

Do you really WANT 90 year old men doing a 20 year old guy's job?

The only point I can understand is that he's a turncoat for not living up to his old brand - which was to be the inversion of everything in media.
He was the antichrist of a hellish industry. If anyone could get away with standing up for raunchy comedy it would be him...
But he doesn't care anymore, he doesn't want to fight the fight. He's an old fuck. Let him rot away.
Agree with your general sentiment -- but c'mon, why not ride into the sunset. Radio sucks today. So why not take his hundred plus million and do like the south park people and produce shows. He wants to be loved and revered, yet his old fan base currently hates him, and my guess is today's teens don't even know what Sirius is.

If Howard had instead produced a podcast network, a tabloid style celebrity gossip site, invested in a comedy club and just put his name on things, he'd be making more $$$ and be responsible for so much content that his name/brand would probably not be too tarnished.

Instead, he works 2 weeks a year or something.

DMAN

New York City
He's done that already with Son of the Beach, it was a failure.

He wants to be loved and revered

Well that's why he doesn't retire. He still has name recognition and there is an audience for middle of the road fake edge.

If Howard had instead produced a podcast network, a tabloid style celebrity gossip site, invested in a comedy club and just put his name on things, he'd be making more $$$ and be responsible for so much content that his name/brand would probably not be too tarnished.

There was a time where it would have made sense to do that, and it was before 2005.

That would be an enormous undertaking, and why would he do that anyway? It's not a sure thing that it would be successful. All the people who want him to do that WILL NOT support him if he does. They never do.

I sincerely doubt he'd be making more money if he did that anyway. It's nothing but a fantasy wishing that the jew could have remained the same and saved us from cancel world. It's just not realistic, not all cancelled people would even like the show. There is no audience for this shit anymore. More young women and delusional Cumia boomers listen to Howard than his old fans. Why does he give a fuck what they think?

Imager

I sincerely doubt he'd be making more money if he did that anyway. It's nothing but a fantasy wishing that the jew could have remained the same and saved us from cancel world. It's just not realistic, not all cancelled people would even like the show. There is no audience for this shit anymore. More young women and delusional Cumia boomers listen to Howard than his old fans. Why does he give a fuck what they think?
When I said he'd be making more $$$, I was assuming he'd keep Sirius too.

Son of the Beach, failed, to my knowledge, not because of ratings or anything, but rumor was that the people at FOX really did not like working with Stern. Given Stern's failure in the movie biz (his agent sued one of the studios for accepting a spec script but then not making the film, which is apparently common and got him blacklisted), if he wants to be loved he'd be doing the things that others did.

When he would talk about, say, Tom Hanks investing in movies like My Big Fat Greek Wedding and making tons of bank, Howard would sound so jealous. Because people love Tom Hanks and everything Hanks touches is gold.

I guess I'm saying that if he wanted that, he could have done something similar with all his hundreds of millions. He works 3 days a week when he's working, so why not fund some cool movie scripts? The other stuff I suggested would be much more work than that.

Remember the Fartman debacle? He could have actually made it himself back in 2005 and if done right it would have done great, esp given how every fucking movie these days is a comic book movie.

DMAN

New York City
When I said he'd be making more $$$, I was assuming he'd keep Sirius too.

Son of the Beach, failed, to my knowledge, not because of ratings or anything, but rumor was that the people at FOX really did not like working with Stern. Given Stern's failure in the movie biz (his agent sued one of the studios for accepting a spec script but then not making the film, which is apparently common and got him blacklisted), if he wants to be loved he'd be doing the things that others did.

When he would talk about, say, Tom Hanks investing in movies like My Big Fat Greek Wedding and making tons of bank, Howard would sound so jealous. Because people love Tom Hanks and everything Hanks touches is gold.

I guess I'm saying that if he wanted that, he could have done something similar with all his hundreds of millions. He works 3 days a week when he's working, so why not fund some cool movie scripts? The other stuff I suggested would be much more work than that.

Remember the Fartman debacle? He could have actually made it himself back in 2005 and if done right it would have done great, esp given how every fucking movie these days is a comic book movie.

The smart thing would be to try to sell Fartman to a studio now, take them to the cleaners and just kill off parody movies once and for all.

Imager

The smart thing would be to try to sell Fartman to a studio now, take them to the cleaners and just kill off parody movies once and for all.
The opening scene of Fartman has Fartman helping a damsel in distress only to find out it's a tranny.

That was the joke. Would not fly today.