Unpopular Opinion

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
There are two types of hot:

Real world hot, and celebrity hot.
Real world means you're dealing with your own undesirability, lack of available partners, and the fact most people are just average. Despite her rotting ovaries and gross horse face, I'd probably throw Ms. Mayr a rape after a few drinks. Seems like she has big swinging tits.

Celebrity hot means you're trying to make a career off being attractive. You have the entire world to compete against, and you're a public figure so ridiculous comparisons and standards are fair game.
Compared to other celebs she's a fucking gremlin. It's bizarre to think about her, let alone simp for her when there are a million better-looking jerk targets. The fact she had to play into the conservative grift proved she can't even reliably do the slut grift on its own, and retarded men have proven over and over you do NOT have to be remotely attractive to do the slut grift.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
There are two types of hot:

Real world hot, and celebrity hot.
Real world means you're dealing with your own undesirability, lack of available partners, and the fact most people are just average. Despite her rotting ovaries and gross horse face, I'd probably throw Ms. Mayr a rape after a few drinks. Seems like she has big swinging tits.

Celebrity hot means you're trying to make a career off being attractive. You have the entire world to compete against, and you're a public figure so ridiculous comparisons and standards are fair game.
Compared to other celebs she's a fucking gremlin. It's bizarre to think about her, let alone simp for her when there are a million better-looking jerk targets. The fact she had to play into the conservative grift proved she can't even reliably do the slut grift on its own, and retarded men have proven over and over you do NOT have to be remotely attractive to do the slut grift.
Now wait just a damn minute here, Mister. I would never simp for any woman except the love of my life, Sphere Hunter aka Sue Lightning.

And yes, Child. I called that adorable Jewish boy a "woman".

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Seeing Chriffie pretending to have still been a teenager in 2006 made my ribs hurt earlier I cannot lie. Ol' big-gummed cunt.

S161837.png