• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unfunny faggot discusses lawsuits leveled over jokes.

G

Heavy simping for our matronly, jewish loving, survivalist that gets winded on the escalator to the second floor of the mall to get to Lane Bryant lol. Hey fellas, she does have a sweet voice but I can tell you a story about a girl I met on a phone call one time from Kearny, and Joe Rogan she sounded sweet, but boy what a mug and fat too, anyway you get the drift

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Heavy simping for our matronly, jewish loving, survivalist that gets winded on the escalator to the second floor of the mall to get to Lane Bryant lol. Hey fellas, she does have a sweet voice but I can tell you a story about a girl I met on a phone call one time from Kearny, and Joe Rogan she sounded sweet, but boy what a mug and fat too, anyway you get the drift
I worry you will turn into Boomia from this. Just don't force feed your kids.

G

I worry you will turn into Boomia from this. Just don't force feed your kids.
dyeiulaf.0un.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Shouldn't some Russian kill squad be breaking your door in soon?

Yep that's it, you do get that you Eurofags tend to lose something in translation. Hey Pim or whatever your faggot name is, do you think people like me apologize to fucking dweebs? You'd be on your knees sucking my cock to protect you in the right situation, so no, no chance lol.

What's the matter the cheek fat making reading hard. I sent that last, I hadn't addressed you here again, what's stopping you fucker from going on bringing the funny? Probably the fear of your labored breath into the mic, but I'm honest, if you are good I'd say lol.

She's not cool she's insufferable, I'll give her the song, but that stupid twitter follower thing, yecccchhhh. She's counting followers on Pat and floating on dopamine crack over her "secret" forum. I didn't even know they let me in, and they've booted me already lol, I'm only doing the Mewler attack for fun because clearly she's sensitive and usually responds, but can't, lest she looks like me lol. I'd have PM this response to keep this secret. but PM'ing didn't work either. I'm a dumb boomer I made an error in thinking that PM'ing could work because a few cunts were threatening to doixx me. I still stand by my bit, not for obstinance, but because it was a good Pat troll and da fuk with apologizing over anything I do here, Imagine that faggotry? My continued heel thing is a bit, despite what the gallery thinks and all it requires is I honestly say what I think so it's not an act. Congrats on having the first reply to me that I bit on for new copy pasta for the boys. I'll amp it for the Boomia is just like Pat muse because I respond ever, atalker child.

No apology for you. Now leave.

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
this guy did his research way better than i thought, when that Quarting fat nigger was talking about P@t he was literally googling about it while recording his video. this guy actually got to the mushmouth pissing drooling child beating and getting beaten clips right there, and didnt give his support to mushmouth