• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unexpected nana

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
*actual table for scale

1696843462558.png

G

For some reason a video about Rogan playing pool popped up in my feed and around halfway through, who makes an appearance - ol’ bum ticker! Of course she has a drink (complete with straw) in her hand too.

[MEDIA=youtube]nbssMNzahZw[/MEDIA]
"You have to know what the angles are"

I like how he announces this like it's some kind of deep knowledge. Yes midget. Every British male has worked out that revelation by the age of 14.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
"You have to know what the angles are"

I like how he announces this like it's some kind of deep knowledge. Yes midget. Every British male has worked out that revelation by the age of 14.

Fucking ribs. Seriously - wow you're telling me cue ball control is an important part of a cue sport?? :eek:🤯

Ridiculous little dwarf.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
For some reason a video about Rogan playing pool popped up in my feed and around halfway through, who makes an appearance - ol’ bum ticker! Of course she has a drink (complete with straw) in her hand too.

Rogan is like semi professional at all his hobbies 😂
Joe must be one of thee coolest friends to have .
I love seeing the genuine friendship between Joe and Lex. Freaking wholesome.
This guy defeated the pandemic and CNN. He deserves Nobel Peace Prize.
A lot of people don't realize how good Joe Rogan is at pool like he's probably a master player
Joe Rogan is just such a down to earth dude.
Cumia is legitimately one of the funniest guys to ever live. It warms my heart to see them all hanging out like this.
Joe Rogan is just good at everything! Modern day renaissance man.
Joe Rogan has got to be the coolest man to ever live, after Jesus.
Opie and Anthony Show is legendary. It was like comedy jazz.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
Nothing gets me riled up like listening to lil Joe wax retarded about comedy. I hate listened to his show with Jimmy Carr the other day and they’re going on and on about “the art form” of standup comedy and how Joes club is the new cellar. Meanwhile this juiced up midget spends half his set humping a chair.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Rogan is like semi professional at all his hobbies 😂
Joe must be one of thee coolest friends to have .
I love seeing the genuine friendship between Joe and Lex. Freaking wholesome.
This guy defeated the pandemic and CNN. He deserves Nobel Peace Prize.
A lot of people don't realize how good Joe Rogan is at pool like he's probably a master player
Joe Rogan is just such a down to earth dude.
Cumia is legitimately one of the funniest guys to ever live. It warms my heart to see them all hanging out like this.
Joe Rogan is just good at everything! Modern day renaissance man.
Joe Rogan has got to be the coolest man to ever live, after Jesus.
Opie and Anthony Show is legendary. It was like comedy jazz.
I thought you were serious for a second, then I read this:

"Cumia is legitimately one of the funniest guys to ever live. It warms my heart to see them all hanging out like this."