• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Unemployed man giving lectures on Employment numbers

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Remember - Pat does NOT get paid to tweet. He does this for free instead of getting a job.
9D814A1F-C3BC-476C-B140-302B9F1B3A07.jpeg

EraGodless

Where is he getting his numbers from? His asshole? I'd love some non-biased numbers, but from what I have experienced and what I have seen, rent has skyrocketed, grocery prices are soaring, and gas is back at $3 a gallon (I live in Texas and that number was previously unheard of- Biden has retards like Pat conditioned that it's the norm). Meanwhile, people's salaries/wages have not gone up with the cost of living- not even close in a lot of cases. My rent literally went up 50% and items I would by at the grocery store for a total of $30 are now closer to $70. Pat is a fucking retard is what I'm getting at.

If Pat were smart, he would play the disillusioned Democrat/liberal angle. That's actually believable and it would sell better. While Pat's a faggot, a literal faggot and former staunch liberal in Dave Rubin, is now a multi-millionaire with two NY Times best selling books (while Pat has to hawk books out of his trunk fir gas money), because he played the disillusioned Democrat/Liberal angle. Pat's probably too stupid to play the role with any success, but it would be a lot better than his enraging conservative Larp.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Where us he getting his numbers from? His asshole? I'd love some non-biased numbers, but from what I have experienced and what I have seen, rent has skyrocketed, grocery prices are soaring, and gas is back at $3 a gallon (I live in Texas abd that number was previously unheard of- Biden has retards like Pat conditioned that it's the norm). Meanwhile, people's salaries/wages have not gone up with the cost of living- not even close in a lot of cases. My rent literally went up 50% and items I would by at the grocery store for a total of $30 are now closer to $70. Pat is a fucking retard is what I'm getting at.

If Pat were smart, he would play the disillusioned Democrat/liberal angle. That's actually believable and it would sell better. While Pat's a faggot, a literal faggot and former staunch liberal in Dave Rubin is now a millionaire with multi NY Times best selling books, because he played the disillusioned Democrat/Liberal angle. Pat's probably too stupid to play the role with any success, but it would be a lot better than his enraging conservative Larp.
The only person that would think things are better today than under Trump would be someone that doesn’t pay for anything with money they’ve earned. Just go to the grocery store and you can’t say with a straight face things are better since everything is more expensive and employee wage increases can’t keep up. My company just had their compensation meetings with all their employees and wages (even with the yearly increase) are not matching up to inflation prices because inflation is so high. My 401k was a lot higher under Trump and two years with Biden it’s barely moved, any increase is lost within a couple days so it’s almost the same place. People had more money in their pocket under Trump and with Biden they can’t stop spending (how much as gone to that waste of a war in Ukraine? They don’t even want to report that on the news) and job numbers they brag about are jobs that came back after Covid shut everything done. They aren’t new jobs but Pat doesn’t even work so he wouldn’t know that.

Things are so bad under Biden that his administration (that claims to be Crystal clear and up front with the American people) have to change definitions of words like “recession” and “inflation” just to hide how bad things are from the American people.

TLDR Pat is fat, stupid, and most likely on government benefits and welfare.

G

Funny part is most tradespeople who work a full year were earning 6 figures back when Bush was President. This is all bullshit but he's was mid 30's boasting that he was catching up to electricians, plumbers, powerline workers who at this point were his age and had earned 6 figures for a decade at this point since they were 25.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Labor force participation has been lower under Biden than it was under Trump up until covid. Also under his nigger President it plummeted before reversing trend under Trump.
That’s why I think Trump made so many people lose their minds. Trump reminded them of their Dad that yelled at them to GET A JOB! and they couldn’t handle it. They wanted Bernie Sanders who they saw as Santa Claus but had Trump being that parent yelling at them to stop being a bum, get off the couch, and get a job because Mommy and Daddy aren’t paying for you anymore.

Trump would brag about record low unemployment and 401k / investments being at all time highs and Pat’s types would cry that those jobs aren’t good / don’t pay a living wage / beneath them etc and my favorite “not everyone owns stocks so it doesn’t matter if the market is doing well” which is one of the most loser responses I’ve ever heard. It’s easier now more than ever to invest and without needing a large amount of money to do it.

JebJoh