• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unemployed "man" comments on other people working multiple jobs

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
aug197.png

Bonus oinking

aug196.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Only broke lazy losers like Pat would shit on anyone working. Notice they didnt say anything about they HAVE to work two jobs to survive but chose to because they can and earn more money. It’s Pats excuse to Niki’s family for not working as doing a full time job for 40 hours a week is not only wrong but evil. It’s called “hustle” and should be applauded but here’s a fat man that can’t be bothered to work 1 job acting like he’s above others. Makes sense why he has zero friends.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Those drooling photos are unsettling. Probably used them to claim he’s a retard and get gibs from the govt.

That’s always been my theory. Also, his gross glassy eyes make him look like he’s on some serious psych drugs too. Ade probably tried to teach him the insurance racket so he could bring in a little income, and Fatso used his very limited knowledge to game the system and get on disability as soon as he could. He’s admitted that he’s always been lazy and work-averse.

A better society would have tossed his fat carcass into a glue factory twenty years ago.

G

In Pat's need to get the perfect hot take, he missed the whole fucking point of the article. With everyone working remote, some white collar people can moonlight and work two jobs AT THE SAME TIME. This is called gaming the system, you lazy unemployable fuck. He's been unemployed for so long, he doesnt remotely understand what having a job is like.

You're so stupid, Pat. I'm sorry, I cant help you.

G

Only broke lazy losers like Pat would shit on anyone working. Notice they didnt say anything about they HAVE to work two jobs to survive but chose to because they can and earn more money. It’s Pats excuse to Niki’s family for not working as doing a full time job for 40 hours a week is not only wrong but evil. It’s called “hustle” and should be applauded but here’s a fat man that can’t be bothered to work 1 job acting like he’s above others. Makes sense why he has zero friends.
Yeah exactly. It’s not a bad idea. I work remotely now and probably only do 2-3 hours a day of actual work, if that. I could easily do another similar job at the same time if I wanted to.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
In Pat's need to get the perfect hot take, he missed the whole fucking point of the article. With everyone working remote, some white collar people can moonlight and work two jobs AT THE SAME TIME. This is called gaming the system, you lazy unemployable fuck. He's been unemployed for so long, he doesnt remotely understand what having a job is like.

You're so stupid, Pat. I'm sorry, I cant help you.
Yup. He doesnt understand what having a job is like.

I know a person who did this just because she had the energy and time to do it... she just wanted to make more money. Two healthcare benefit packages.

At the same time Posts By Ghosts has a fleet of barely paid interns and a fat ppp check that Thickie will cash in order to house the pig and feed it. I think I hate how incongruous Pat is about almost everything the most. Such a dumb retarded fat fucking slob.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
The people who do this, are the type people who are going to retire at 40. One job pays their bills, The other job goes straigh in to savings. If you are in a position to do this, you would be foolish not to. Of course Pat not being able to handle a single shift at Target woudlnt understand this.