• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Unemployed Man being productive on a Thursday

G

Just Kidding! Piggy is spending his time laying around being lazy. “Wicked Fun”? No self respecting 42 year old man says a movie is “wicked fun”, odds are he saw that said in a review because piggy doesn’t have an original thought in his fat head

GET A JOB, PIG!View attachment 93004
Wait… so that means you must be a psychologist, Pat, right? Oh, Butter Pat, you fat nobody.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I've seen it and it's exactly what you would expect it to be from the trailer. There's almost nothing surprising about it.

He probably enjoyed it for no other reason than there was a lot of shots of food in it anyway. I'm sure he also felt extra smart laughing at all the super on-the-nose shots at pretentious food talk.

Fat cunt.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I've seen it and it's exactly what you would expect it to be from the trailer. There's almost nothing surprising about it.

He probably enjoyed it for no other reason than there was a lot of shots of food in it anyway. I'm sure he also felt extra smart laughing at all the super on-the-nose shots at pretentious food talk.

Fat cunt.
Yeah he’s acting like it was full of twists and turns and things you would never see coming yet from the plot it’s pretty straight forward and matches the trailer. Then again he’s stupid so everything is twist and turns when you’re 1.78

BudDickman

Speaking of Bums, here’s some Ooga nonsense. As always, I can’t even figure out what he’s trying to say. Ooga thinks word salads make you sound smart.
View attachment 93005

I tried to get ChatGPT to explain this and it eventually just gave up and agreed that it is nonsense:

Q: Reword the following so that it makes sense: Most kinds of bigotry; racism, misogyny, homophobia, etc are branding, storytelling, & about profit, capitalism. Just in case you wonder why stories should have to interface with those issues. That's where it all started. Only fair it help correct what it corrupted.

A: Bigotry in various forms such as racism, misogyny, and homophobia, is rooted in branding, storytelling, and capitalism for profit. This is why it is important for stories to address these issues, as they were a part of their origin. It is only just to help rectify what has been corrupted.

Q: Explain how marketing, storytelling, and capitalism are the root of bigotry

A: Marketing, storytelling, and capitalism play a significant role in the development and perpetuation of bigotry. Marketers use storytelling to create and promote specific images and ideas about certain groups of people to sell products. This can lead to harmful stereotypes and reinforces negative beliefs about these groups. Capitalism also plays a role in perpetuating bigotry as companies may use bigotry as a tool to drive sales and profit. For example, advertisements that use racial or sexist stereotypes can increase profit for companies, even though it perpetuates harmful and bigoted ideas. These elements come together to create a culture that normalizes bigotry, leading to its persistence and perpetuation in society.

Q: That just means that marketing, storytelling, and capitalism can reinforce biases. How are they actually the cause of bigotry?

A: Marketing, storytelling, and capitalism are not the direct cause of bigotry, but they can contribute to its creation and perpetuation. The way these elements work together is by shaping and reinforcing cultural norms and beliefs, which can then lead to the development of bigotry.

Marketing and storytelling have a significant impact on shaping public opinion and can spread messages that support negative biases and reinforce harmful stereotypes. In order to sell products and reach a wider audience, companies may use these biases to appeal to the beliefs of certain groups of people.

Capitalism also plays a role in perpetuating bigotry by incentivizing companies to use these biases for profit. Companies may choose to create and promote advertisements that perpetuate bigoted ideas in order to increase sales, even if it causes harm to certain groups.

In conclusion, while marketing, storytelling, and capitalism are not the direct cause of bigotry, they do contribute to its creation and perpetuation by shaping cultural norms, spreading harmful messages, and incentivizing companies to profit off of bigotry.

Q: So the original statement actually doesn't make a lot of sense

A: Yes, the original statement may not be entirely accurate or clear. While marketing, storytelling, and capitalism can reinforce and perpetuate bigotry, they are not necessarily the root cause of it. The root cause of bigotry often stems from deep-seated prejudice, biases, and cultural norms that go beyond simply marketing, storytelling, and capitalism. These elements can, however, play a role in perpetuating and spreading bigoted ideas in society.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Speaking of Bums, here’s some Ooga nonsense. As always, I can’t even figure out what he’s trying to say. Ooga thinks word salads make you sound smart.
View attachment 93005
Isn't this piece of shit here on a work visa? But capitalism bad? He was fighting monkeys for banana scraps in Nigeria a few months ago. I hope they make him ride under the plane with the other animals when they ship his dumb ass back to Africa when his visa runs out

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Just Kidding! Piggy is spending his time laying around being lazy. “Wicked Fun”? No self respecting 42 year old man says a movie is “wicked fun”, odds are he saw that said in a review because piggy doesn’t have an original thought in his fat head

GET A JOB, PIG!View attachment 93004
SHIRK

How apropos.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
I’d say it’s worth watching if you’re drunk and with someone else. It’s entertaining, just doesn’t have a clear narrative.

Also, pat is a fat gay man.
I thought it was OK, but had had a few when I watched it so you probably have a point.

Fat's done it again though. I hate it now.