Unemployed Man being productive on a Thursday

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Just Kidding! Piggy is spending his time laying around being lazy. “Wicked Fun”? No self respecting 42 year old man says a movie is “wicked fun”, odds are he saw that said in a review because piggy doesn’t have an original thought in his fat head

GET A JOB, PIG!
E3CE665F-9060-426B-956F-93E1EA9D8604.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The Menu pretty much stunk. Of course Fat saw it late and enjoyed it. Simpleton.
Yeah I haven’t seen it but heard from others it was “meh” at most. Piggy says it was “wicked fun” which sounds like something he saw in a review or commercial for it that features 2-3 word reviews. His autism probably prevents him by not even being sure he liked it and says what he sees others saying.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Yeah I haven’t seen it but heard from others it was “meh” at most. Piggy says it was “wicked fun” which sounds like something he saw in a review or commercial for it that features 2-3 word reviews. His autism probably prevents him by not even being sure he liked it and says what he sees others saying.
I’d say it’s worth watching if you’re drunk and with someone else. It’s entertaining, just doesn’t have a clear narrative.

Also, pat is a fat gay man.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Speaking of Bums, here’s some Ooga nonsense. As always, I can’t even figure out what he’s trying to say. Ooga thinks word salads make you sound smart.
View attachment 93005
Reminder that his country thinks that if you fuck babies it will cure your aids and eating albino parts cures various ailments. This is who's preaching at you.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Speaking of Bums, here’s some Ooga nonsense. As always, I can’t even figure out what he’s trying to say. Ooga thinks word salads make you sound smart.
View attachment 93005
Complete gibberish. "Only fair it help"? What "it"? Vague asshole. We like to joke around but there are Nigerians that can string together a coherent thought. Why are SFWA doing the emperors new clothes bit with this guy?