Unemployed Joe takes issue with working Americans.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Screenshot_20240212-190213.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Fucking piece of shit. Your advice isn’t warranted, welfare queen. Fucking boomers do this shit all the time. I don’t need your advice old man. Nothing is going to bend to you. And now if his mail is delivered right he’ll be CONVINCED its his retarded post it note that changed things. I hope the mailman puts a little arsenic on the stamps for his fat tongue.

Lol…can you imagine the rant we would get from Joe if he fucked up a note and someone in the audience told him to “do better”?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
most normal people aka not faggots like Moo,just either give it back to the mailman or if just drop it off at the right home themselves; and not post about like a fucking boomer. Keep collecting welfare from anthony and playing singer Joe. Fuck can't wait until someone puts a bolt between that bovine skull of his

Last edited:

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I read the Usps reddit and while all redditors are work shy communist faggots they really are overworked and the benefits that used to make it all worth it have been completely gutted. They have a post master who's actively working against the organization and they're hiring literally anybody because turnover is so high. If you become a mail man now you're giving them you're life. 12+ hours a day for weeks on end with no day off. Joe probably thinks it's a nice government gig with a pension and a living wage. It's only because of mandatory ot that postal workers can even have a family nowadays and even then they make shit money.

Boomers don't want them or their children to do the shit jobs and yet they still expect them to be done perfectly and promptly. Wtf happened to the world needs ditch diggers too?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I read the Usps reddit and while all redditors are work shy communist faggots they really are overworked and the benefits that used to make it all worth it have been completely gutted. They have a post master who's actively working against the organization and they're hiring literally anybody because turnover is so high. If you become a mail man now you're giving them you're life. 12+ hours a day for weeks on end with no day off. Joe probably thinks it's a nice government gig with a pension and a living wage. It's only because of mandatory ot that postal workers can even have a family nowadays and even then they make shit money.
Le social contract…the people have kept up their end of the bargain while the government / companies fail and fuck over their workers worse and worse with every year. You can be a literal autist for the USPS but if the company isn’t taking care of you why would you kill yourself giving 100%?

Boomers have a stunted perception of work environments. You’re right. Joe thinks these USPS workers are doing cushy jobs and getting insane benefits and insane retirement and insane wages and etc etc…because thats what his generation had way back when. This is lost on them. I mean even trying to explain to a boomer that the wages are higher but they have less purchasing power makes them stare at you, brain empty, just fucking drooling.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.

Boomers don't want them or their children to do the shit jobs and yet they still expect them to be done perfectly and promptly. Wtf happened to the world needs ditch diggers too?
Also they routinely get mugged by niggers too. We can’t even use our mailbox anymore because multiple people have keys to it and just help themselves to whatever they want in there.