• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unemployed fat faggot bum talks down to a working man (again.)

G

Remember when Fat condescended to that waiter guy (who hadn't abandoned his daughter)? Well he's at it again. He's the most hateable person alive.
Screenshot_20221111-083839_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221111-083855_Twitter.jpg

G

Nevermind, Patrick's just a retard. It's a joke account. He does the 3 Year Letterman bit, except as a gas station manager. So Pat just answered yet another joke literally.
Now I feel like a retard. I'll cope with the fact that I never watched Letterman. Still pretty sure Fat didn't know and thought he was lording it over a peon again i.e. someone with an actual steady income.

G

Now I feel like a retard. I'll cope with the fact that I never watched Letterman. Still pretty sure Fat didn't know and thought he was lording it over a peon again i.e. someone with an actual steady income.
3 Year Letterman is a bit account where he pretends to be this enormously successful youth football coach. The Letterman thing is a joke that he lettered in sports for three years in school and still brags about it. He gets people pretty good sometimes, but unsurprisingly his followers are unfunny faggots who immediately ruin it. He's gotten politicians to take him seriously sometimes though, which tickles the ribs.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I was talking to a steel worker recently. Most people would assume he was stupid, but I didn't. Instead I explained to him, in detail, how a hadron collider works. He was spellbound.

This is why we need education, people. There are many working class folks out there who are desperate to learn. Let's make that happen.

G

I was talking to a steel worker recently. Most people would assume he was stupid, but I didn't. Instead I explained to him, in detail, how a hadron collider works. He was spellbound.

This is why we need education, people. There are many working class folks out there who are desperate to learn. Let's make that happen.
"Working class" will always be a million times better than "refuses to work and sits on his fat behind all day tweeting class" in my book!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It being a bit account can't stop a literal pat freakout