• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Understanding the appeal of Pete Davidson

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Charm can be a funny thing. There was that Japanese guy who dated 35 women who would shower him with gifts.

This is what he looks like:

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Charm can be a funny thing. There was that Japanese guy who dated 35 women who would shower him with gifts.

I would be lying if I said I don't admire his achievement

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Even a 40 year old Kim Kardashian is better than he deserves. I can understand how Colin Jost got Scarlett Johansson, but SNL guys are getting better women than their station warrants. It's like if, back in the day, Adam Sandler was dating Mariah Carey and Chris Farley hooked up with Cindy Crawford.

Forum Clout

How is the even a crime?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Why come his pop didn't get the call
Not all of the Chosen are equally chosen. A lot of otherwise reasonable Jew haters fail to understand this. Your Jewish dentist or Jewish high school teacher benefits from Hebew nepotism and inside information that Jews of similar economic background share, but they are not going to be allowed anywhere near the elite pedo rings Speilberg and Bloomberg are members of.

Hell, Epstein was a major player in that elite pedo ring, and he was expendable. Of course a nobody firefighter from Staten Island would be.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
The Jews use the Kardashians as career poison. Remember the NBA dumbfuck who was married and divorced to Kim in a matter of 3 months? Every NBA dick Kim has sucked has fallen from grace, I think this applies to Pete as well.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Even a 40 year old Kim Kardashian is better than he deserves. I can understand how Colin Jost got Scarlett Johansson, but SNL guys are getting better women than their station warrants. It's like if, back in the day, Adam Sandler was dating Mariah Carey and Chris Farley hooked up with Cindy Crawford.
Kevin Brennan dated Sarah Silverman. Big fall off there.