• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unapologetically masculine

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Unironically…seriously…literally, 100 PERCENT more gay than Fez. I can’t stress this enough and i’m a fag so my word on this should be gospel. Fez was always doing a stereotypical gay voice but somehow THIS is gayer. Because its more subtle. It isn’t even lisping because he’s drunk and just slurring his words. It’s the cock sucking spirit crawling out of his mouth desperately.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Unironically…seriously…literally, 100 PERCENT more gay than Fez. I can’t stress this enough and i’m a fag so my word on this should be gospel. Fez was always doing a stereotypical gay voice but somehow THIS is gayer. Because its more subtle. It isn’t even lisping because he’s drunk and just slurring his words. It’s the cock sucking spirit crawling out of his mouth desperately.

Couldn't agree more. The way he says "I gotta deal with thiissssss?" is the gayest thing I've ever heard. It's like he's putting on the faggiest voice can possibly muster but he's actually doing it unintentionally (due to his love of cock).

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Norton looks more like an old lesbian than anyone associated with the show. This is from today.

3fcpw88g6vrb1.jpg

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Do gays eat egg whites like Jim Norton?

Forum Clout
His true personality bursts forth whenever he's doing something he enjoys, like playing his games or parading around on a karaoke stage. It's like a twinkling, flitting butterfly emerging from its ugly, disgusting cocoon.

G

Norton looks more like an old lesbian than anyone associated with the show. This is from today.

3fcpw88g6vrb1.jpg
I read the post wrong and thought they had a nissan salesman on as a guest because Jim and Sam are so obscure. Then i realized that would unironically be a more interesting guest.