Ufo rabbit hole

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Anyone gone down the ufo rabbit hole? Shit is weird. It’s even more weird that when you try to find footage, the algorithms bring up all the cheesy news reporters commenting on footage, but not really showing the footage, but if you look enough you do find a lot of real credible unedited footage of weird shit. Lots of the same thing over decades, too. This weird black cube that spins. Just like the fighter pilots described in the famous pentagon footage.

Here’s a good example, I’ve seen a lot of things like this, the thing people always say is “if it was real, it would be on social media instantly, and lots of people would have experienced it” and it’s like yeah both things are true, you just aren’t allowed to see any of it, it’s not necessarily censored but you don’t find it unless you’re shown it. Go search for spinning ufo cube footage and all the top pages are just full of retard news anchors so you think “this is bullshit” and give up. I searched for this below footage and every result is some Fox News type anchor woman making jokes about little green men.

I used to love looking at this shit when I was bored, and I had bookmarked loads of images, videos, witness testimony and blogs and things like that. All was very hard to come across, not on google searches and were mostly given to me by freaks on forums. This is why people instinctively think you’re a nut job but it’s because nothing is allowed to be shown mainstream if it’s genuinely unexplained.

I go and look for these links I’ve saved to show people, and they’re all dead links or videos that don’t load anymore. So you always get in this loop of being like “trust me, I saw it” and nobody believes you.

Covid hysteria and the sky is red lies around should have made it very clear to everybody you can’t trust authority on anything but it didn’t.

Tl;dr

If I see an alien, I’m killing it. I’m straight up killing it, I don’t care if they’ve been here for thousands of years as the evidence suggests, I don’t care if they appear none hostile or claim to want to enlighten us when we’re ready. I’m killing it. It’s here to steal our salt water and eat us. It’s not pulling the wool over my eyes. I’m caving it’s wired alien head in and burning it’s gay ass black cube craft.

G

983.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The question isn’t if there’s shit we can’t explain in the sky. It’s what can’t we explain? The government has successfully used UFO nuts to disseminate massive amounts of misinformation about UFO’s, for decades now. They have flat out admitted it. This makes it nearly impossible for anyone to get real funding because they can’t be taken seriously. There’s 100% something out there. Whether it’s terrestrial or not, is another question. There’s lots of interesting shit in ancient religions about cave people. I highly recommend looking into some of that stuff, brotherman.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The question isn’t if there’s shit we can’t explain in the sky. It’s what can’t we explain? The government has successfully used UFO nuts to disseminate massive amounts of misinformation about UFO’s, for decades now. They have flat out admitted it. This makes it nearly impossible for anyone to get real funding because they can’t be taken seriously. There’s 100% something out there. Whether it’s terrestrial or not, is another question. There’s lots of interesting shit in ancient religions about cave people. I highly recommend looking into some of that stuff, brotherman.

Aliens, interdimensional entities, simulation glitches, whatever it is. I see em, I’m killing em.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I've seen shitloads of the cocksuckers. I was with my buddy and his dad and we watched entire formations go southwest to northeast for hours and his neighbours were out watching/recording it too. I don't give a shit who thinks I'm crazy or what. They could move in ways planes/helicopters can't.
Believe it or not, there’s some pretty crazy shit balloons can do. Not saying that’s what you saw, but a lot of “massive” or “fleets of” UFO’s, are just hi-tech balloons. Shits pretty crazy.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Might as well look up and read The Psycho-Social, Chemical, Biological and Electromagnetic Manipulation of Human Consciousness. It's part of a series of books of the same whacky ass shit you're on about.

Idk what to believe anymore... I remember a video of astronauts on the Moon walking up to a site and saying to each other "Looks like we've had visitors again...", the other guy just said "Yep..." and that was the end of it.

That shit really made me start to wonder, who or what could have possibly visited them on the Moon??? I'd say 75% of the UFO shit is garbage, but there is something to it...

G

Idk what to believe anymore... I remember a video of astronauts on the Moon walking up to a site and saying to each other "Looks like we've had visitors again...", the other guy just said "Yep..." and that was the end of it.

That shit really made me start to wonder, who or what could have possibly visited them on the Moon??? I'd say 75% of the UFO shit is garbage, but there is something to it...
Link if possible?