UFC Vegas 87 Live Viewing Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Early card today. Small card, but some fun match ups. Sadly don't see a ton of money to be made here from a betting perspective. Might look at sprinkling on some props instead today.

ufc vegas.jpg

Super early – I'm on PST and slept in so I'm just catching up. Basharat looked amazing and then blew it. Umar with another boring W but he's damn good.

Cuphead

Super early – I'm on PST and slept in so I'm just catching up. Basharat looked amazing and then blew it. Umar with another boring W but he's damn good.
Basharat mother fucked one of my parlays. How embarrassing to be -700 and lose on an undercard

Cuphead

Fucking embarrassing. Dana really needs to start getting more serious about who he gives contracts out to on contender series. Gaziev has no business being in the UFC. He shouldn't fight ever again.

Cuphead

WTF, basically tapped to jabs.
Went from some great fights in the prelims, decent fights on the main card, to co-main and main being fucking terrible. At least Bare Knuckle Fight Championship is in two hours

Went from some great fights in the prelims, decent fights on the main card, to co-main and main being fucking terrible. At least Bare Knuckle Fight Championship is in two hours
I'll check out one-off fights like Rockhold v Perry but I struggle to enjoy bare knuckle. Maybe it will grow on me.

Cuphead

I'll check out one-off fights like Rockhold v Perry but I struggle to enjoy bare knuckle. Maybe it will grow on me.
That is fair. I'll post a link here since the card is free tonight. I went to one of the card's a few weeks ago and had a blast.