UFC Vegas 31 Live Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Just tuned into the preliminaries. Normally don't watch the Fight Night stuff, but this line up is actually pretty good.

Cuphead

Damn that cracker started out promising, but couldn't even survive the first round.

G

I'm watching for my homegirl Miesha "Cupcake" Tate.

Miesha-Site-e1543594939458.png

G

Threads like this make me want to turncoat for Pat. The UFC is the biggest white trash garbage I've ever seen and less threads about it would make the world a better place. I hope whoever is fighting tonight distills a horrible brand of swill and you guys all make him rich and then die.
No one is paying for this shit (its not even a PPV). Personally, I just like to drink beer and watch people punch each other. My wife watches it with me and it enjoys so I'm not a total faggot.

But yeah sure, its one of my favorite white trash activities.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
No one is paying for this shit (its not even a PPV). Personally, I just like to drink beer and watch people punch each other. My wife watches it with me and it enjoys so I'm not a total faggot.

But yeah sure, its one of my favorite white trash activities.
I'm so used to the Pat replies I don't know how to react to someone is being honest. Touche sir and enjoy your evening

Cuphead

Threads like this make me want to turncoat for Pat. The UFC is the biggest white trash garbage I've ever seen and less threas about it would make the world a better place. I hope whoever is fighting tonight distills a horrible brand of swill and you guys all make him rich and then die.
ok faggot, whats next?

This is the kind of shit I would expect Pat to post.